Aishang Business Hotel Chengdu

Aishang Business Hotel Chengdu Rates and Deals

Aishang Business Hotel Chengdu Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Cheap hotel near airport Dec 06, 2011
As this hotel provide free pick up and transfer service to airport, I choose this hotel for one night stay to catch my flight to Lhasa from Chengdu.

Unfortunately when I arrived in Chengdu airport, nobody to pick me up and when I ring the hotel, nobody can speak English. So, I asked the police in the airport to speak to them and pick me up. Within 15 minutes someone there to get me to the hotel.

Check in was smoothly but the reception couldn't speak any English. One girl (not receptionist can speak little English) who help me with the language barrier.

The room is okay but not clean enough to my standard. Luckily it's only for one night stay and I don't want to make a scene and it's late in the afternoon and I will be off early in the morning. So I just rest there and luckily there is a free wifi in the room. It cost RMB158 for single private ensuite.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel as it's just filthy/not clean enough and far from anywhere.

Aishang Business Hotel Chengdu Overview

The Aishang Business Hotel Chengdu offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a laundry service, a business centre and a safe-deposit box for the guests. Helpful front desk staff are available to assist to travellers, happily handling any requests or questions that arise during the course of your stay. Travellers can take advantage of the available internet access to stay connected with friends and family during their trip. In addition to a security guard and security and video surveillance in public areas, the hotel also offers indoor parking and a car rental desk.

Aishang Business Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Shower
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Vending Machines