Airways Motel

Airways Motel Rates and Deals

Airways Motel Christchurch Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Good location Aug 27, 2011
This motel is close to the airport. The 24hours free shuttle worked out good. I went to the information counter upon arriving, there are two phones located opposite the counter. I was told to make a call to the motel for pick up and that phone only allowed two digit numbers. Airways Motel is number 23, i called and the guy picked up and told me he was right outside the terminal! I hopped on the mini van and he drove us back to the motel in 5minutes!

The driver has my name on his list, he told me my room is 14 and the key was in the room, I didn't even need to check in at the reception. This hotel provides free wireless internet services, and it was really high speed Internet! Although I still need to get the password from the driver.

The room was clean with a comfortable queen bed. This motel is a self contained motel therefore it will be very convenient if you just want to make your own meal. I like the little personal touch of this motel where they left the key inside the room with heater turned on: that made it easy for my late arrival.

I also like the air freshener in the room.

The bathroom was clean with enough amenities and a walk in shower. There are two heaters in the room; one is in the bathroom that really warmed me up after the shower. One thing I don't like about this motel was the two faucets - one hot and the other one cold: how am I supposed to get warm water?!

I do like the location of the motel though; there is a Caltex gas station next to it where I could get my breakfast and a barista coffee!

I like this hotel and will return to this hotel in the future.
kichen
TV and working desk

Airways Motel Overview

Located adjacent to the airport, the Airways Motel is a good accommodation in Christchurch for those who want a convenient and quiet location from which to base their trip. It is less than ten miles from town and situated along one of the key roadways leading directly into the city center. The central business district, convention center, and Westpac Arena are all within ten minutes' driving time. The Airways Motel is located the corner of Russley Road & Dinton Street, which is 2.1 miles from the Christchurch International Airport.

The apartment-style units in the Airways Motel are outfitted with full-sized bathrooms with tubs, entertainment centers, completely equipped kitchenettes, cable TV, hair dryers, and high-speed Internet access.

Guests of the Airways Motel will appreciate the many amenities offered to them while staying in their serviced apartments, including the 24-hour front desk service, parking on the premises, airport shuttles, laundry service, child care, massage and beauty treatments, and even access to the swimming pool.

Airways Motel Amenities