Airportman's Travel Lists

Create a New List
8 items
This is a list of the hotels I stayed, the places I ate and the places I visited while I was in Cambodia
20 items
This list is about all the sites on the UNESCO World Heritage list. I hope I can visit them all in my life, but it will be a tough task to complete.
4 items
This is a list of all the hotels I have stayed in during my travels in Malaysia.
16 items
This is a list of all the places and sights I visited, as well as the things I did Down Under. Of course I would love to see & do more in the future.
11 items
This is a list of all the restaurants I have eaten at in Malaysia.
56 items
This is a list of all places I visited or the things I did in Japan, my all-time favorite holiday destination.
17 items
This is a list of all the hotels I have stayed in during my travels through the beautiful country of Japan.
12 items
This list features the zoos I've visited in my own country and abroad during my holidays.
4 items
This is a list of all the airlines that I have flown with arcoss the world.
20 items
This is a list of all the places and sights I visited, as well as the things I did in Malaysia.
10 items
These are random tips and advices I discovered, heard and used myself during my travels.
8 items
This list is about the various guided tours I took during my holidays. Both good and bad tours.
1 items
This is a list of the places I have visited in my own country.
7 items
I love to go up a high building in a city and have scenic views of (most) of the city. It gives me a clear impression how big a place really is. These are the observation platforms I have visited so far.
5 items
This is a list of all restaurants I have eaten at throughout my journeys in Japan.