EuropeItalyRomeRome Tips

www.airportshuttleexpress.it - Toll Free: 800930032

AirportShuttle Express Rome Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Convenient way to get from the airport to your hotel and back Jan 11, 2013
The AirportShuttle Express is a good service that can get a minimum of two people (max.6) to and from Fiumicino (Leonardo Da Vinci) airport to a hotel in Rome.

*Cost: 15 Euro a person (compared to 14 Euro on the train Leonardo Express)

*Drop off and pick up is directly at your hotel. This worked great for us, and we stayed at Piazza di Trevi.

My husband and I didn't plan on using their service and were going to use the train, but the lady at the counter convinced us. I was a little worried at first, but I can in retrospect only recommend this service. We were at our hotel in ca. 30 minutes, and paid the announced price of 15 Euro a person.

We called them from our hotel the day of our departure and sure enough they showed up on time and brought us back to the airport for the same price.

Good service and more convenient than the train that will only get you to Termini Station, and from there you would still have to figure out how to get to your hotel.

NO hassle!

Free map of Rome with all major sites included.
missandrea81 says:
I'm glad I could help. :) Hope you have a wonderful stay in Rome, and if I ever have the money to return to the Maldives I'm sure I will have some questions.
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013
khinandverns says:
Thanks Miss Andrea :) I read your blog and it made me real excited about our upcoming trip :D. The last time I was in Rome was March last year but I was on a business trip with Wine Sommeliers from Maldives for the Vin Expo. Now will be traveling with the boyfriend so no work, all pleasure hehe. I stayed in Hotel Scalinata near the Spanish steps but yeah, everything is pretty much walking distance! Thank you for all your feedback. I took note of the shuttle service because most likely than not we will use this one. Also if you need any information about the Maldives, I would be happy to help you out as well. :)
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013
missandrea81 says:
Yes, I wrote a review on Fontana Hotel, right by Trevi Fountain and it's part of my Rome blog. Feel free to check it out.

Posted on: Jan 19, 2013