Airport in Philadelphia - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.phl.org - (215) 937 6937
Airport in Philadelphia - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) - these all are not mine!!!
Airport in Philadelphia - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) - of course the Liberty Bell!

Airport in Philadelphia - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Airport in Philly - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Sep 02, 2007
I don't remember many things about this airport. When I was there, it'd be the 1st time I'd meet a TB - actually before TB area, but we were like TB's - nevermind.

I had already cleared customs in FLL, so going out of the airport was simple, just like a domestic flight.

Claiming bags is easy and right at the baggage claim area, people can meet the people they are waiting for. This area is comfortable and well organized.

The airport is located not far from the city. In fact in our way home, we stopped at the famous Philadelphia Museum of Art.

Staff was nice and friendly. My friend couldn't find a parking spot, so I started to talk to the people working there and they were fun and friendly.
these all are not mine!!!
of course the Liberty Bell!

Related Travel Blogs About Airport in Philadelphia - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)

My trip to Death Valley....
My trip to Death Valley National Park, CA started on Thursday, Thanxgiving (Nov 27, 08). Waking up at ~ 5 am felt kinda tough but I was very much excited about getting my ass out of chilly Philly and…PHL (Philadelphia International Airport), US Airways terminal. US Airways experience: I can only say ‘God bless US Airways…
Travelling through Philadelphia International Airport
I have traveled through many airports and cities in the United States, but this was a first for Philadelphia. This was my first time in Philadelphia International airport where I was not really visit…international flight terminal. I could not help myself so I took a couple of pictures. Philadelphia Airport (PHL) serves…

Check Philadelphia Hotel Deals