Airport in Atlanta (TX) - Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport (ATL)

Georgia 30337, Atlanta, GA, USA
Airport in Atlanta (TX) - Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) - I laughed when guy that actually had some check on it screamed that it was the line for everybody going anywhere; that was some line.
Airport in Atlanta (TX) - Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) - The line for re-booking
Airport in Atlanta (TX) - Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) - The queue

Airport in Atlanta (TX) - Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Atlanta Airport May 09, 2010
It was my first time in Atlanta Airport and my first impression was that it was huge and confusion for everybody. We landed in the terminal E which felt like it was situated in another state.

The first thing that met us was a security line where we had to get screened to get in. At that moment we already knew that we had missed our connection but loads of other people were in a state of tired panic after being delayed more than 5 hours.

The airport is huge, how huge I didn’t find out before walking it all. We decided to walk to the baggage claim after being cramped up for 12 hours, afterwards I felt like I walked a city.

Getting into the line of rebooking in the main terminal was a nightmare. The line was next to the baggage drop for all the connecting flights and all ended up in a chaos. I laughed when guy that actually had some check on it screamed that it was the line for everybody going anywhere; that was some line.

We got trip rebooked after an hour to the following day flying to Houston and then to Managua with a 24 h delay
The line for re-booking
I laughed when guy that actually h…
The queue
Chokk says:
I had always good time between my different connetions in US - almost too good. This time I had more than 4 hours. I dont like tight margins except if you are in any of the small European airports where distance does not matter:)
Posted on: Jun 05, 2010
anupa_rk says:
I empathise!! Last year was my first in the US, and I was traveling quite a lot. And my memories of the travels comprise hugely of the outrageously large airports and me rushing through terminals to make my connection!! I think the airport at Dallas tops my list on "super fast running" experiences! :D
Posted on: Jun 04, 2010
Chokk says:
Ha-ha; she has always been a wonderful woman too
Posted on: Jun 04, 2010
yadilitta yadilitta
Airport in Atlanta (TX) - Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) Jul 22, 2008
ATL is one of the busiest airport and the hub from different airlines, like Delta. They have a direct flight from Lima.

I was here for a layover but could see it's a big airport and despite the size, I didn't have any problem going from one terminal to another and like it.

Here are a few things to know about it:

-although it's a big airport it's easy and quick to go from one terminal to another. They have an airport transit system (APM) in the underground Transportation Mall transports passengers between terminals and concourses (max journey time 5 min). There is also a travelator, connecting terminals and carrying passengers around the airport.

-my connecting flight was late, but there are shops open until late.

-there is a good number of restaurants and fast-food outlets offering a wide variety of international cuisine.

-there are art exhibitions and is a modern airport.

I was here late and just 1 time, so I wasn't able to see much, but the little I could see, I liked.

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals