Airport Limo KLIA

Depoh Airport Limo, Sepang, Malaysia

Airport Limo KLIA Sepang Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Airport taxi service to Kuala Lumpur or other destinations May 30, 2011
Getting from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, located near Sepang, to Kuala Lumpur itself can be done by taxi, rent a car, bus or a train. We opted to take the taxi.

We both thought that we had to take a taxi outside the arrival building, but we were told (once outside) that we had to buy a ticket at the Airport Limo counter.

We had 4 cars we could use: a budget taxi, a premier limo, a super luxury car or a family service car. The budget taxi was our option, although I was tempted to take the limo. Would be nice to arrive at the hotel in style. ;)

I paid 74,30 MYR/RM (around 17 euro or 25 US dollars) for the budget taxi. They asked me about how many passengers, number of luggage and how big the luggage is. I thought it was necessary to determine the price.

But it only counts to determine the size of the taxi you have to travel with. Since we were with 2, carrying 1 normal size suitcase and 3 handbags, we got the regular taxi, a Pronto Waja.

The driver did had some trouble fitting my suitcase in the trunk, but after some pushing and flexing his muscles, it went in. The ride to Kuala Lumpur took between 30 to 40 minutes, but it depends on the traffic.

It may not be the cheapest way to get to Kuala Lumpur for instance, but it's comfortable and not that expensive in my opinion.
pretty_girl says:
useful information, thank you!
Posted on: Aug 13, 2011
joehobo says:
The train into the heart of the city is fast and cheap.When you have family taxi is better as it is more comfy even during traffic hrs.Also saves moving luggage to and from stations which could be cumbersome particularly after a long haul.
Posted on: Jul 29, 2011
Airportman says:
@ Ambrosial: RM73.40 for 2 persons, not per person

@abhmalat: I will keep that one in mind next time, thanks!
Posted on: Jul 29, 2011