Airport Hotel New Delhi

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals

Airport Hotel New Delhi Reviews

drmcflurry drmcflur…
Not worth it Feb 28, 2012
If I wasn't a bit desperate to have a place to stay near the airport for one night then I would have probably chosen somewhere else. Unfortunately I didn't get time to read reviews before I checked in here. Echoing the sentiments of other reviews before this, for the price you pay this place isn't worth it. I've stayed in worse places so I'm a bit more tolerant of the prison cell decor they have going on here. The room I stayed in did not have windows but considering I'll be away the whole day I didn't bother much with this. The toilet that came with my room was clean which was good enough for me.

If there is one thing good I can say about this place is that the staff were helpful and accommodating and I wasn't bugged with tips. They allowed me to stay until late afternoon since I was busy running errands in Delhi and couldn't get back in time.

Anyways it was all good but I would probably not stay here again.

They handed me a discount card at check out in case I returned... Discount card anyone?

Airport Hotel New Delhi Overview

Airport Hotel is situated a minute's drive from the National Domestic airport & a 10 minute drive from the International airport. Our hotel has 45 state-of-the-art rooms that offer the latest comfort amenities. For over more than 30 years, we have been serving our guests with renowned experience in hospitality in tandem with the cultural heritage.

Airport Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shower

Related Travel Blogs About Airport Hotel New Delhi

The Taste of Old & New Delhi
It's my 27th birthday, there's nowhere to go to find exciting and adventurous place on earth but in India. I thought Taj Mahal would be a great birthday gift, and it is! and it's even more!!! I book…airport to New Delhi station. We arrived and check-in hotel. It was a long flight, we decided…

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals