Airlines

World

Airlines Reviews

tinni tinni
Comparing airlines Oct 13, 2009
So this is my list of the airlines that I have travelled with. I am using the same classification that Globevoyager used, which is:

++ Very good

+ Good

+- No bad, not good

- Bad

-- Very bad

(This is based on the service on board, price-quality, space, safety, food and drinks, and so on.)

KLM ++

Kenyan Airways ++

Ethiopian -/ +-

Air Malawi +-

Lufthansa -

So this my personal opinion about the airlines I have travelled with. KLM has been the best this far. Everything there was good. Price, food and drinks (I usually don't like any of them), space, safety, service, movie selection.. Everything! I recommend you to use KLM too. I'm looking forward to travel with them again. :)
KeikoCreative says:
Sorry Tinni, I've click the wrong button and send the msg to u instead, apologize, but is great review there, great to take note;) Have a wonderful day:)
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured! Lufthansa :- ok noted, will be better if there's other choices:P
tinni says:
Thanks for warning Bernard. :D Globewoyager, it's actually really easy to believe that our opinions are opposite.. I had long flight from Amsterdam to Nairobi and it was a big airplane, so there was personal TV screens and everything. Well, I'm also short, so I don't know if it was bad for taller people. :D I wish your next experience with KLM would be better.
kokfoo83 kokfoo83
King of delayed Apr 18, 2009
I was getting fed up with the airlines that weren't comply to their schedules due to whatever reasons.

I was choosing the airlines that I was boarded before based on their performances.

King of delayed:

Top 1:

Jetstar (cancelled the flight without telling me!!)

Top 2:

Airasia (always delayed half and hour, till 2 hours)

Top 3:

Malaysian Airlines

(up to 3 hours,not always,but still pxxs me off)

Firefly,so far so good.