Airlines

World

Airlines Reviews

Globevoyager Globevoy…
Airlines I flew with Jan 16, 2011
This is a list of the airlines I travelled with. They're in no specific order.

I qualified the airlines by:

++ Very good

+ Good

+- No bad, not good

- Bad

-- Very bad

This is based on service on board, price-quality, space, safety, food and drinks, and so on.

1. KLM: + / +-

I only flew inside Europe. Short trips up to 5 hours. Expensive. Small seats and no leg space. No personal TV Screens. Small portions of food and drinks.

2. Lufthansa: +

Long flight. Good service. Leg space. Personal TV Screens. Food is average.

3. British Airways: +

Short flights. Price vs quality is fine.

4. Liat (Caribbean): -

Short flight. Small planes. No space. No service. Not expensive.

5. Singapore Airlines: ++

Long flight. Absolutely the best. Leg space, service, food/snacks/drinks every hour, menu, personal TV screens. Price-quality is good.

6. Easy Jet: + / +-

Cheap charter in Europe. Seats are oke. No personal TV screens. Pay for luggage and food. Small seats.

7. Ryan Air: -

Charter in Europe. Cheap tickets, but you have to pay extra for all your luggage and checking in at the airports. Small seats.

8. Silk Air (Asia): +

Short flights in Asia. Part of Singapore Airlines. Service is fine.

9. Agni Air (Nepal): --

Charter in Nepal. Really cheap. No service, no space. 16 persons planes. Not so good. Not so safe, but better than most other carriers in Nepal.

10. Virgin Atlantic: +

Long flight. It's just good.

11. American Eagle: + +-

Maybe a little expensive for what you get, but's oke.

12. XL Airways: +

English carrier. Flight was fine. Not special.

13. BMI: +

Short flight. Can't bring a lot of luggage. Bit it's oke.

14. Winair (Caribbean): -

Cheaper short distance flights. Don't expect a lot of service. Only small planes, 21 persons.

15. Air France: +

Partner of KLM, but a little better in my opinion. The planes are better. More facilities.

16. Martin Air: +-

Not so special, not many facilities.

17. TAP: +

Not bad for a charter flight and budget company. Don't expect to much of the food.

18. Qantas: + / ++

Long and short flights. Service was alright. Nice crew. Service on the help line is not so great.

19. Iceland Air: +

Ticket rather expensive for what you get. But overal good for short flights.

20. Transavia: +- / +

Only online check in possible from original destination. Long waits and often delayed. Nice crew and well organised.
Jacqinmiddenamerika says:
Congrats on your featured review! Way to go!
Lord_Mike says:
Congrats on your feature!!! I imagine you get what you pay for....

Ryan air was cheap for me, but not accomodating at all. Unfortunately, that is the only airlines I flew with in Europe.....
jendara says:
Congratulations on your Featured Review!!!!
Well done!!!
tinni tinni
Comparing airlines Oct 13, 2009
So this is my list of the airlines that I have travelled with. I am using the same classification that Globevoyager used, which is:

++ Very good

+ Good

+- No bad, not good

- Bad

-- Very bad

(This is based on the service on board, price-quality, space, safety, food and drinks, and so on.)

KLM ++

Kenyan Airways ++

Ethiopian -/ +-

Air Malawi +-

Lufthansa -

So this my personal opinion about the airlines I have travelled with. KLM has been the best this far. Everything there was good. Price, food and drinks (I usually don't like any of them), space, safety, service, movie selection.. Everything! I recommend you to use KLM too. I'm looking forward to travel with them again. :)
KeikoCreative says:
Sorry Tinni, I've click the wrong button and send the msg to u instead, apologize, but is great review there, great to take note;) Have a wonderful day:)
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured! Lufthansa :- ok noted, will be better if there's other choices:P
tinni says:
Thanks for warning Bernard. :D Globewoyager, it's actually really easy to believe that our opinions are opposite.. I had long flight from Amsterdam to Nairobi and it was a big airplane, so there was personal TV screens and everything. Well, I'm also short, so I don't know if it was bad for taller people. :D I wish your next experience with KLM would be better.
kokfoo83 kokfoo83
King of delayed Apr 18, 2009
I was getting fed up with the airlines that weren't comply to their schedules due to whatever reasons.

I was choosing the airlines that I was boarded before based on their performances.

King of delayed:

Top 1:

Jetstar (cancelled the flight without telling me!!)

Top 2:

Airasia (always delayed half and hour, till 2 hours)

Top 3:

Malaysian Airlines

(up to 3 hours,not always,but still pxxs me off)

Firefly,so far so good.