Airline: Garuda Indonesia

Denpasar, Indonesia

Airline: Garuda Indonesia Denpasar Reviews

urtahc urtahc
Good Choice - Value Jun 08, 2013
Browsing through the net to avail the best possible travel choice includes our air ticket that we almost spend most of our time before deciding which one.

We already use all means of travel ticket fare-compare and agency to get the best deal and finally my friend Mitzie have able to notice the best yet cheaper one to get! Horay! we found Garuda Airlines that will fly from Dubai to Amsterdam. Little did we know that it was only recently that the services of this airlines flying out to Europe resumed. According to a dutch friend, this airlines services were previously been cancelled and stop due to inability to meet their client's safety and air traffic rules and requirements to the the market.

We choose our flights at midnight and we arrived smoothly in the Schipoll Airport. Not even a single turbulence I have noticed. The crew service was very upfront. The cleanliness can be observed in the labatory and the settings of the couches were very well plaid and pressed. Foods were inviting and the entertainment facilities were great.

Upon our arrival. Our baggage were well handed. And discharge on time.

I will definitely fly again with Garuda. You must too.
Cho says:
I was on Garuda only once many years ago, going from Bangkok to Jakarta. No problems with the flight. I remember very distinctly that they handed out certificates to every passenger when the plane crossed the equator. That was the first time ever (for me) to receive any sort of certificate from any of the many airlines I have flown on since then.
urtahc says:
Hi Chris, yeah, thank you for the heads up. My friends in Amsterdam was even surprised that we are flying in through Garuda. But again it was a flawless ride.
pilgrim68 says:
Garuda had a very poor safety record but since the arrival of new management and aircraft the EU ban was lifted in 2009. New routes to major cities are planned in the near future.
alexchan alexchan
The airline everyone loves to hate ... but it is highly underrated! Oct 27, 2000
We flew to and from Denpasar on Garuda Indonesia.  We had heard bad experiences about the airline but they couldn't have been better.  On the daylight flight to Denpasar with a light load:

* Crew were friendly and attentive, serving cold juice before take-off.

Meals were tasty but not lavish.

* Through the flight, the crew kept serving trays of cola, lemonade, juice and water.  On more prestigious airlines you'd only get juice or water.

* We noticed that crew attended to call bells immediately every time.

Final round of cold water is served just before landing!

We were more than impressed that the same standard was maintained on the return full night flight.

Unfortunately there were no personal TVs but that wasn't important to me.

Check Denpasar Hotel Deals