Airbnb, (Central but relaxed

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

Airbnb, (Central but relaxed Amsterdam Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Airbnb, (Central but relaxed), Amsterdam, Netherlands Jun 02, 2015
We flew KLM to Amsterdam then train to Central Station. Back of Central Station a very short walk to Buiksloterweg ferry. Then we found that the map they gave us was worthless without the street names on the map.

I am disabled with two bad legs, and the last thing I need is to walk long distance dragging two large suitcases. The flat host told us it was one KM, but it was over a mile, when we knew the directions. We each drug two large heavy suitcases two or more miles cuz we were lost. Asking for directions from locals was bad cuz we walked back and forth a lot. I was totally spent and hurting when we finally found our flat.

The hostel cost the same as a flat, but we get a private bedroom and key.

The renters and hostess were very nice and we spent quality time in the private back yard sitting on a picnic table drinking rum drinks and had good chat. We stayed at flat the first day, then went to Central Station all other days. Yes, Amsterdam is a beautiful city. I kept my promise to sylvia, and we had a wonderful day at Keukenhof... our excuse to spend big money going to Europe.

The flat was very nice and peaceful, but I reduced them to three stars only cuz it was so far away and hard to find and the cats.

If you dont like cats in your room and wake to find them sleeping with you, dont stay here.

Rochussenstraat 133A
Central Station
Central Sta, back
ferry dock
Buiksloterweg ferry
alyssa_ob says:
congrats on your featured review today!
Posted on: Jun 09, 2015
walterman9999 says:
Thanks May,
Happy travels for you, and maybe husband too.
Posted on: Jun 07, 2015
cotton_foam says:
Congrats, too on this featured review!!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2015