Air Ventures Hawaii

Air Ventures Hawaii - Tunnels Beach

Air Ventures Hawaii Kauai Reviews

wzeffiro wzeffiro
Ultimate Kauai Air Tour Jan 21, 2012
I have been here in Kaui for 8 days and drove all over to see the sights Going up this morning in the plane with air ventures was a highlight for my vacat ion. We were able to see the breath taking views of the waterfalls,cliffs,the high green mountains, and the beautiful beaches, and we even saw whales! We are so glad that we went on this tour,we saw and learned so much more than we could on our own.
honnydewmelon honnydew…
Air Tour with Air Ventures Hawaii Sep 15, 2008
I recently flew with Air Ventures Hawaii, Kauai last month and I totally loved it. I got to see Jurassic falls, Waimea Canyon, The NaPali Coast, Hanalei Bay and we flew along side the mountain cliffs in the middle of the island that are the wettest place in the whole world. I saw four rainbows and numerous waterfalls through out the flight, it was magical. I was trying to decide between the plane and the Helicopter and I am so happy that I flew in the plane with Air Ventures. I felt really safe with our pilot Joel and the aircraft was very stable. The whole flight was so smooth!!! We glided along with virtually no bumps or jumps. It was an incredible experience that no one should miss. I highly recommend this tour to any one interested in seeing Kauai from above.
wzeffiro wzeffiro
Air Ventures air tour of Kauai Sep 06, 2008
Awesome ride. Everyone must do this tour if coming to Hawaii. From the bubbly check in agent Donna to the knowledgeables pilot Jim this is by far the only way to see the island. Helicopters are to expensive, you will save a bundle if you fly with Air Ventures. We saw the Napali coast, Waimea Canyon and many waterfalls. Jim even told us some of the ancient hawaiian legends.
Napali Coast