London, England

Air Seychelles - the Creole Spirit London Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Air Seychelles - the Creole Spirit Oct 18, 2009
This was my first time traveling with the Air Seychelles. My flight left London Heathrow with a short stop in Frankfurt before arriving in Mahé, Seychelles. From London to Frankfurt we got a refreshment and a small bag of savoury biscuits. In Frankfurt there was a crew change. A little later our first crew came back on and sat down in the last rows. They showed absolutely no respect to the "turn of all electronic devices" announcement. Even on take off they were busy on their mobil phones and Ipods. Doesn´t exactly give you a good impression, does it? When the meal service came, there was no special meal for me. I explained that I had ordered fish. The flight attendant just said that she did not have it and asked if I wanted chicken or pasta bolognaise. It was not until I spelled it out to her that I don´t eat meat when she got around and tried to solve the problem. I ended up getting an octopus curry from business class.

I got a window seat on the last row in front of the loo, which suited me just fine. I curled up in my corner, fell asleep and woke up in paradise. At least that is what I thought at first sight.

How would I rate Air Seychelles? Okey, but nothing special.
Paintings decorating the cabin