Air New Zealand

New Zealand

Air New Zealand Reviews

pinkpeardrops pinkpear…
A Great Airline Aug 29, 2012
Mum and I used Air New Zealand to fly to and from New Zealand via Hong Kong. This was our first time flying with Air New Zealand and we had 5 flights in total with them.

The staff looked smart in their colourful uniforms, they were friendly and sorted out any issues we had (on one of the flights my headphones did not work so they quickly got me some new ones).

The food was great, much better than one some of the other airlines I have used. You also got free drinks such as coke, beer, wine, tea, coffee or soft drinks. On the domestic flight we got given drinks and a snack (the first I have had this on a domestic flight).

The seats where comfy and had a good amount of legroom allowing me to get comfy and get some sleep for the long flights.

I also loved the safety video, it made me laugh and to pay attendance to what was being said on the video.

I will be using New Zealand again.
One of Air Newzealands planes at H…
Air New zealand plane in Hong Kong.
geoffsb geoffsb
Air New Zealand Business Premier and Trans-Pacific Business Class Jul 28, 2009
I went on the long-long haul from London to New Zealand in March-April, and can highly recommend this excellent service.

The full review is on my personal site, with some pictures from the cabin.

Our ANZ B-747 400 on its stopover …
New Zealand Map