AsiaJapanTokyoTokyo Tips

Tokyo, Japan

Air Japan Tokyo Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Air Japan Feb 08, 2010
Must admit that I was a bit surprised when boarding the airplane. I was flying All Nippon Airways from Honolulu to Tokyo. At least that is what my ticket said. At check-in, which was efficient and friendly, it was all ANA. When I arrived at the gate the screen showed a different flight information. It turned out that the flight was operated by Air Japan.

Air Japan is part of the ANA group together with Air Nippon (domestic) and All Nippon Airways. The crew of all three airlines have the same uniforms and the aircrafts are painted the same way. My surprise was absolutely a good one.

Our first meal service was a warm lunch. It was a choice between beef or chicken. Before and after the meal the drink service came three times. Frequently during the flight the crew came through the cabin with juice and water. 2 hours before arriving in Tokyo we were served a lunch box. Airline food is not the greatest, but this was a nice wrap accompanied by fresh fruit and drinks.

The aircraft was a B767 and each seat had its own video screen. It´s very nice when you can choose your own film and also what time you want to watch it. The entertainment system also offered TV shows, music and games.

The crew was sweet and helpful and made this flight very pleasant. Air Japan is absolutely an airline I would fly again.
Air Japan flight NQ1051 to Tokyo
Ready for take off

Related Travel Blogs About Air Japan

Korean Air to Tokyo
Took a morning flight out of LAX on Korean Air. This was our first time flying with Korean Air and I was curious about how the experience would be. Upon check-in Lisa had the foresight to ask for an … Took a morning flight out of LAX on Korean Air. This was our first time flying with Korean Air and…
Tokyo 2009 - Day 1
02:30 AM, Amsterdam time: Somewhere above China hoping not to get shot down by air defense missiles. It’s been exactly one year since i’ve last visited Japan’s capital city Tokyo. And what a …air defense missiles. It’s been exactly one year since i’ve last visited Japan’s capital city Tokyo. And what…

Check Tokyo Hotel Deals