Air Host Restaurant

2200 69th Ave, Moline, IL, USA
Air Host Restaurant - Half of my Italian sandwich with fresh tomatoes with cheese on the side

Air Host Restaurant Moline Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Air Host Restaurant - Quad City International Airport Sep 29, 2011
Air Host Restaurant is located inside the Quad City International Airport in the main terminal.

If you find yourself delayed for one reason or another, at this airport you will come to find that your options are very limited. This is the only restaurant at the airport besides a small deli which has prepackaged sandwiches.

I have eaten here a hand full of times due to being delayed. I normally try to stick with some type of sandwich so that I can take the rest with me since I am not super hungry when I stop in for something to eat. On this occasion I ordered an Italian sandwich with fresh tomatoes with cheese on top for my side. (The photo is only half of the sandwich)

The food has always been fresh with great flavors served by a super friendly staff.

If you are delayed here you will have to stop in for a meal since it’s the only thing you have to choose from.
Half of my Italian sandwich with f…

Check Moline Hotel Deals