Air France to France

Paris, France

Air France to France Paris Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Munich - France - Munich Mar 10, 2009
Our flight from Munich took off on time and Peter was very greatful since he had a bad experience with Air france before. We had used his frequent flyer miles nad paid only taxes in the amount of 78 euros for the both of us.

While I was excited and seemed not to mind, Peter was critical of the hostesses and the flight seats to the buckles and head lights, to be honest I was comfortable and my seat belt fitted just right. My drink was served by a smilling hostess who asked if there was anything else she could offer.

But as luck would have it, they lost our luggage on a direct flight from Munich ha-ha. They left it in Munich.

The positive side is that we were offered money to buy clothes for the 48 hours we would be in Paris without our luggage. So I would definitely fly again if only to have them lose my luggage and take care of me while they find it.

Related Travel Blogs About Air France to France

The final day and the long way home
May 31, 2010Flight: 5/31/10, Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris (CDG), Air France, 777, economyFlight: 6/1/10, Paris (CDG) to Houston (IAH), Air France, 777, economyFlight: 6/1/10, Houston (IAH) to Austin (AUS),…Paris (CDG), Air France, 777, economy Flight: 6/1/10, Paris (CDG) to Houston (IAH), Air France, 777, economy Flight…
Syria & jordan 2004
I flew from Málaga by Air France to Paris Charles de Gaulle and then from there to Damascus.  This was the first time I have flown Air France for quite some years and I was agreeably surpris…France to Paris Charles de Gaulle and then from there to Damascus.   This was the first time I have flown Air France
A quick guide to visiting Bangui / INFO ON TRAVEL TO BANGUI
I've heard from quite a few people that although wikitravel has some info on Bangui, there is precious little to be found on the web. No street maps, outdated directories, etc. So here is a resourc…Air France from Paris . I believe that is the only “Western” airline that flies into Bangui , the others are regional…

Check Paris Hotel Deals