Air France - Never Again

Air France - Never Again Reviews

lauro lauro
air france - never again Dec 17, 2008
5 stars - yes because knowing this would save your life.

i booked air france - klm sky partner team for my quick flight to the philippines this christmas.

my original flight was düsseldorf-paris-hongkong-manila. i know that was crazy, but since it was an emergency i need to book the cheapest and SUPPOSED TO BE fastest flight with only a couple of hours between transits.

but that was a big mistake. air france is THE MOST UNRELIABLE AIRLINE FOR LONG DISTANCE FLIGHTS IN THE WORLD. now hold on, i took air france 2x between my transits.

why unreliable?

1. delays - not once, but TWICE, missing my transit to hongkong, which they diverted my flight to beijing the next day AND LOST MY LUGGAGE.

2. poor ground staff reception in overseas offices.

3. poor, old and battered aircrafts

4. they basically dont care if you dont make it on time for your transit, they make it as if IT AS YOUR FAULT that youve missed your connecting flight, they just give free hotel vouchers and basically thats that.

5. air france just cancelled long distance flights from 2 travbuddies i know. cancellation is their main forte.

8. overseas offices are no help, they just direct you to this phone line that kept ringing all the time and if you caught someone on the line, they dont have any idea.

9. haggard looking unfriendly short distance flight attendants.

10. i will mention again - TOO MUCH DELAYS.

the only saving grace of air france was their airplane food, no doubt about it. the most delicious food i had when flying since i cant remember. it has actually MORE than what you paid for and friendly long distance flight attendants who basically tends to everyones needs and never forgets to smile.

so friendly long distance flight attendants and good food vs. THE BADDEST SERVICE I HAD EVER EXPERIENCED = AIR FRANCE NEVER AGAIN.
stone31 says:
Ket, you are right, hehe!
Posted on: Jan 10, 2011
kayling05 says:
i'm sorry you had bad service on air france! I've only flown them once, but I had great service. We were delayed leaving atlanta 45 minutes, but it was because of a crazy storm that came through. they even got us to paris at the set arrival time even though we were 45 min. behind. Ours was a direct flight though so maybe that had to do with it.
Posted on: May 22, 2009
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
I feel so sorry for you. You must be very very mad...
Posted on: Mar 24, 2009