Air Dolomiti Deutschland GmbH

089/97592495

Air Dolomiti Deutschland GmbH Munich Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great airline Mar 22, 2012
I had finished my 3-day conference in Rom or to be more precise it was somewhere between Rom and the airport and I was heading back to Copenhagen. The cheapest way was over Munich and I had expected to fly with Lufthansa. It turned out that Air Dolomiti operated the route to Munich, an airline that I had not flown with before.

As it was my first flight with them I was quite curious about their approach towards me as a customer but it turned out that I had absolutely no reason to worry, as I was really happy with them. The company colors are turquoise and the two quite beautiful airhostesses looked pretty nice in their uniforms but they would also have looked nice without them!!

I was flying economy but even so I was given a sandwich, some coca cola and a glass of wine. I was even given a refill. The flight left on time and they had newspaper in 3 different languages that I could benefit from.

The airplane was an Embraer 195 and it was a pleasant one with 30 2 x 2 rows. The seats were nice and contrary SAS whom I fly with every week there were great legroom.
Taken from my seat 3F