Canada
Air Canada  - Air Canada
Air Canada  - Air Canada

Air Canada Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Washington Reagan National - Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Jul 30, 2012
I just returned from a trip to Ontario, Canada. I flew Air Canada on the inbound from Washington Reagan National Airport to Toronto Lester B. Pearson International. I was pleased with my experience using this airline. The on time boarding, efficient staff, great on board service and features. The plane we used was definitely for international flights because it had the announcements in French and English, International channels on their TV network, and variety of movies on board including the most recent Avengers.

Even though our flight was less than an hour and 30 mins, we received refreshments. I took a hot cup of tea with biscuits. My daughter took a coke and biscuits as well.

The pilot took off and landed without event, in fact the landing was so smooth that I did not feel the touch down. Great experience in all. Highly recommended.
Inside Air Canada flight to Toronto
My son on board Air Canada to Toro…
sarahsan says:
I agree with you Harriet! Have flown with them on a couple of occasion between Europe and Canada. It´s always been a pleasant experience!
Posted on: Aug 05, 2012
world-traveller123 world-tr…
Air Canada - Airlines - My Review Jun 27, 2009
Hello all travbuddies. I have decided to give you a low down on all the airlines I have flown with in my lifetime so far.

First Airline I will profile is Air Canada. I have flown with them the most due to the destinations they fly to and convenience.

Air Canada does get a bad publicity these days. AS many people complain about the flying and service of this airline.

This is my lowdown.

I have flown with Air Canada to England twice.

From Canada to Peru.

From Toronto to Washington DC.

From Toronto to Boston, USA.

From Toronto to New York.

Overall I had good experience with this airline.

The counter staff have always been helpful and efficent.

The Airplanes themselves did offer decent meal and in flight movies were good on the international flight.

The flight attendants worked well on all my flights and customer service was a good level.

There were no issues I have had with Air Canada.

I would recommend this Airline to anyone. Bad press give people a bad image of what might be good.

These are the good points I have of them:

1: on international flights, good service

2: good movies selection

3: food was good

4: i was comfortable in the seat

5: attendants were friendly and had good service

Bad points:

1: once had a rude ticket agent in Toronto who took my bag and slammed it against the wall - I filed a complaint

2: one late flight, end up having a layover from 6 hours to 8

3: Not having good looking flight attendants- ( I know its shallow, but true, who wants to see old fat 65 year old women serve you drinks) lol

Over all that is my review of Air Canada, I would fly with them any time.
Air Canada Flights
747 I do not think they fly these …
gemini59 says:
Great review my friend! :D
Posted on: Jun 28, 2009
Africancrab says:
Thanks for the review, good information to know
Posted on: Jun 27, 2009