Ah Cacao Chocolate Café

01 998 883 1927

Ah Cacao Chocolate Café Playa del Carmen Reviews

AleSuiza AleSuiza
Fave coffee place Apr 09, 2011
My favorite coffee place in Playa, it's absolutely delicious and for sure cheaper than Starbucks!

Apart from the coffee (for example after a night spent partying) I also recommend to try their brownies! yummy yummy

I love to just sit there, sipping joyfully my iced mocha while watching all the people buzzing on the quinta...

Actually the place is running so well that further down the quinta avenida there's a second Ah Cacao (direction playa mamitas).

Even in Cancun there is one (I've also been to)... All I can say is: ANDALE (GO FOR IT) and enjoy!
Amandac08 Amandac08
Amazing! A must for any self respecting Chocoholic! Jan 25, 2011
I was here in 06' and I gotta say I would really pay to have some of their chocolate brownies imported! Ah Cacao! Its a small but tasteful Chocolate/Coffee shop. You can relax here and utilize near by wifi as you have coffee or snack on some of their handmade chocolates, brownies or ice cream. The brownies are a must with a sinfully rich but not overly sweet flavor and perfect texture.I loved them so much I lied to airport security to get my supply of Ah Cacao back into the states saying I bought them in the airport. To be honest if they had taken them I probably would have eaten them before getting on the plane.

I can't believe there is only one review here!
Amandac08 says:
Its crazy! I could use a brownie right now.
Posted on: Apr 09, 2011
AleSuiza says:
I agree, are we the only ones to know that place? guess not... it's simply too good!
Posted on: Apr 06, 2011