Agra

Agra, India

Agra Reviews

vdimin vdimin
Incredible Agra - August/September 2011 Sep 25, 2011
Spiritual journey in India was my adventure of my lifetime. I was so excited..first steps of my spiritual journey in India & everything looked so interesting & new for me already.

I had an early 6am train ride to Agra, few hours only after my landing in the crazy city of Delhi around midnight. The adrenaline washed my veins..i felt so free & so high. As i arrived to Agra, i have discovered a very busy cool city... endless faces, most locals, few white faces, a lot of colored Sari’s, busy stuffed shops, rickshaw driving back & forth on the roads, beeping loudly one at each other, temples in the middle of the streets, amazing monuments, old palaces that i have promised myself to go visit inside them, lots of cows, horses, camels & a lot of wonderful interesting mess...the spiritual journey in India that i was going through became more & more surprising & amazing every day.
Agra Fort

Related Travel Blogs About Agra

Itinerary
This itinerary was made by my lovely friend, Fran ta2donmymnd. We (Fran, Simsim, and I) have decided to take the plan C. We haven't got a chance to discuss it further. ROUTE: (Depending on the rout…Agra - Varanasi (fly to) - Jaipur (fly to) – Mumbai Delhi - Agra - Jaipur (fly to) - Varanasi (fly to) – Mumbai…
Gurgaon to Agra, Agra Fort & Akbar's Tomb
So, after a tiring 5 days business trip to Delhi, I have decided to extend myself another 2 days in Agra. C'mon, I MUST see the Taj Mahal and the many UNESCO sites in Agra since I'm already in India.…Agra. C'mon, I MUST see the Taj Mahal and the many UNESCO sites in Agra since I'm already…
Agra & The Kingdom of Mughal Empire
Taj Mahal is located in Agra, the city in Uttar Pradesh State. From New Delhi Station we took the train going to Agra. Bhopal Shatabdi Express is the fastest train in India, its a luxury train that…Agra, the city in Uttar Pradesh State. From New Delhi Station we took the train going to Agra

Check Agra Hotel Deals