AsiaIndiaAgraAgra Hotels

Agra Hotels

Browse 38 Agra, India hotel reviews for 135 Agra hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Agra

Mathura Hotels48.2 km
Bharatpur Hotels51.5 km
Bharatpur Hotels52.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Agra Hotels and Deals

#1 of 135 hotels in Agra
ratu says: "I took this place because of TB TravelinChic review, it was a goal from her, tha..."
#2 of 135 hotels in Agra
fransglobal says: "I really highly recommend this a place to stay in Agra. Very nice room with king..."
$18
#3 of 135 hotels in Agra
Flyinhigh says: "Wow!! I knew this property would be great - having stayed in several Oberoi hote..."
$270
#4 of 135 hotels in Agra
RBnCoffee says: "Outside of the families that I stayed with in India, this was by far my favorite..."
#5 of 135 hotels in Agra
Imalocal says: "The hotel is very impressive and nicely maintained. Everything is modern and bri..."
#6 of 135 hotels in Agra
VanessaMunYee says: "This 5 star property is located in the heart of Agra and it is very close to the..."
#7 of 135 hotels in Agra
dyron888 says: "I got the info of the hotel from travel blogs, and this hotel is very famous in ..."
$10
#8 of 135 hotels in Agra
YantiSoeparno says: "We had not booked a hotel in Agra because we arrived there in the morning, so we..."
#9 of 135 hotels in Agra
tb1596058 says: "Budget hotel next to Taj mahal, it is walking distance from the 7th world wonder..."
#10 of 135 hotels in Agra
shylla says: "After staying in 3-star hotel in Delhi, we are so happy that our next hotel will..."
#11 of 135 hotels in Agra
jnarisco says: "I stayed her ein the spring, and it was pretty nice. It's clean, which is hard ..."
#12 of 135 hotels in Agra
paex says: "The view of the Taj Mahal from this hotels rooftop is one of the best in the are..."
#13 of 135 hotels in Agra
ko2678 says: "Yes,this is a two star hotel,but at 20 a night bed and breakfast,and a room wit..."
#14 of 135 hotels in Agra
natashahf says: "This is a good, budget option for visiting the Taj. The rooms are spacious, chea..."
1.5
$10
#15 of 135 hotels in Agra
DPK says: "After reading good reviews about this hotel I thought ill give it a shot and hon..."
#16 of 135 hotels in Agra
Cheking-In says: "Hotel Sai Palace is located in Agra in the vicinity of the great Taj Mahal. In f..."
#17 of 135 hotels in Agra
hightide says: "Upon walking into the hotel, we were greeted by five professionally dressed gent..."
$30
#18 of 135 hotels in Agra
wiese says: "Its an ok hotel, the best thing about it is the price and the fact that its situ..."
#19 of 135 hotels in Agra
tirsomaldonado says: "This hotel is relatively near from Taj Mahal. At the entrance a guy with a turba..."
#20 of 135 hotels in Agra
DPK says: "Shanti Lodge is a roof top restaurant just outside the south gate of Taj. It giv..."
#21 of 135 hotels in Agra
Paulovic says: "The first impression I had of this hotel was quite boring. Like it is kind of a ..."
#22 of 135 hotels in Agra
Biedjee says: "This is one of the hotels that was booked for us as part of our tour through Raj..."
#23 of 135 hotels in Agra
joli says: "The Raj is not a place to stay for longer. But if you come to Agra only for one ..."
$12
#24 of 135 hotels in Agra
staceyjamie says: "The picture on the card is over glossed, and in no way reflects the state and co..."
Agra