Agora Guesthouse Istanbul

Average rate: $10 - Hotel class: 1 star
Cankurtaran Mah. Akbiyik Cad. Amiral Tafdil Sok. No:6 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Agora Guesthouse Istanbul Rates and Deals

Agora Guesthouse Istanbul Reviews

halilee halilee
Perfectly situated, excellent guesthouse with great private rooms Apr 27, 2012
We stayed in the deluxe ensuite twin room. It was a decent size and clean and comfortable. The shower had lots of hot water and great water pressure. The owner and staff were exceptional, very friendly and helpful. On our last morning we had to leave early to catch a flight and they even provided us with an early breakfast which was super sweet of them. Breakfast consisted of choices of cereal, some sort of squares, juices, coffee, tea, meat slices, cheeses, tomotoes, cucumbers, boiled eggs, yogurt. The view from the hotel is fantastic over the water as well from the rooftop you can see Aya Sophia.

the hotel is perfectly situated, very very easy walking distance to Aya Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and Topkapi Palace. Also easy walking distance to the Grand Bazaar and the harbor for the Bosphorus cruises.

I can't comment on the hostel rooms, but for the private rooms, I can highly recommend it. Would definately stay here again!
en suite bathroom
bedroom
view from the eating area
outside of hotel
halilee says:
I had to get home to look it up.. was at work. Cost was 90 Euro per night for 2 people in the twin deluxe en suite room and that is the high season price. It's 60 Euro in low season. The dorm rooms are between 13-20 Euro depending on 4 bed/ 8bed/ 10 bed dorm room and high or low season. It was quite spotless!
Posted on: Jul 04, 2013
spocklogic says:
So, how much? You don't have to say, and I am just curious. I like that it's real clean looking. That shows some effort in pleasing the customer.
Posted on: Jul 04, 2013
halilee says:
I thought it was reasonably priced and it was so perfectly located close to everything as well. We had gotten the private en suite but they also have dorm rooms. Everything was spotless.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2013

Agora Guesthouse Istanbul Overview

The Agora Guesthouse is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Istanbul. The Agora Guesthouse boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, ironing board, shower, mini bar, balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV.Hotel facilities offered at this Istanbul accommodation include 24hr room service, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, tours, business center. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. Make your reservation at the Agora Guesthouse Istanbul now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Agora Guesthouse Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Luggage Storage
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Agora Guesthouse Istanbul

Arrival in Istanbul
A life that is solely centered around work will eventually get the best of you. That is what I have been going through the past few months since my promotion at work. I was getting near the point of …Istanbul. The shuttle dropped me off in front of the Agora Guesthouse where I was immediately met by 2 of the hotel…

Check Agora Guesthouse Rates and Deals