Agata Bed & Breakfast Palermo

Agata Bed & Breakfast Palermo Rates and Deals

Agata Bed & Breakfast Palermo Reviews

genetravelling genetrav…
Terrible Accomodation in Palermo Dec 21, 2008
Ok, we got into Palermo late and were desparate and tired.

This place was a huge mistake. Cold, loud rooms right above a busy street. No hot water. Crappy shower, bad beds and some dodgy neighbours. I actually suspect a whore house was being run out the back and we were not at all happy with the place. I saw 3 hookers actually come out of the room next to ours. We even considered getting out and leaving in the night but were worried about the mafia catching us up!

It wasnt even that cheap!

All in all however, Palermo was one of the worst cities I've seen in Europe. It rivalled the dumps of Asia. I wouldnt recommend the city to anyone and would question why you would stay there or even visit.

Everyone is extremely rude, its expensive and obviously not safe.

Stay somewhere else!
dinara_k says:
thank you for your advice! but.. your photos are so good, so now I can see Palermo by myself))))
Posted on: Dec 25, 2008
metroguy says:
Hey, dude I was reading your blog about Palermo.Its so funny to know how you hate that place the way you write your blog.I like your style of writing, keep it up :-) :P
Posted on: Dec 24, 2008

Agata Bed & Breakfast Palermo Overview

Situated comforting chambers in a building of the XIX century , that leans out on the principal street in the heart of the city.The ample rooms preserve of the guests , bedrooms &44 all with deprived bath and with possibility of assistant bed.No problem for the tourist whom it wants to be here.He is easy attainable for who arrives in car;for arrives in airplane for who arrives in ship.All it takes is following the map of the city to reach us and to visit the more beautiful monuments , theatres , villas and the markets that the city makes rich of Palermo.Content provided courtesy of the property.  The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.

Check Agata Bed & Breakfast Rates and Deals