African Queen Hotel

African Queen Hotel Rates and Deals

African Queen Hotel Hammamet Reviews

realrv6 realrv6
For European standards it was not a 4 star hotel, but sitll OK. Aug 25, 2010
It is situated halfway between Hammamet Yasmine and Old Hammamet. We could reach both of them within 10 minutes by taxi. I don’t remember how much the taxi cost, but it was pretty cheap. Obviously, we had to negotiate before (like for almost everything in Tunisia).

The African Queen was a big structure. Beautiful from outside and had a great swimming pool. The beach in front of the hotel is really wonderful. I would never expect it like that. Crystal clear water and fine white sand.

But the hotel inside is a little dark for my taste and should be cleaner. The rooms are ok. Spacious but even them would need to be better cleaned. There was a lizard in the room when I arrived. There is no safe box in the room. There is just one downstairs for which we had to pay for.

The food was good. I had just to think that I’m in a foreign country and I had to try new food. The strange thing was that I had an all inclusive service, but when I asked to the waiter to bring me something to drink, I had to pay for it. I had to go to the bar and take it by myself if I wanted for free and this glass after glass. If I asked for water, they would give me just one glass of water. So I had to stand up a couple of times while eating…

Internet in the lobby was super expensive.

It is a four star hotel, but not for European standards….

But it was still a pleasant stay.
Hotel African Queen Hammamet
Hotel African Queen Hammamet
The beach in front of the hotel
The beach in front of the hotel

African Queen Hotel Overview

The African Queen Hotel is located in the tourist area of the city. Guests will find two golf courses nearby. There are also beautiful beaches in the area, as well as the medina. The African Queen Hotel is situated a short taxi ride from the airport as well as most of the area’s biggest attractions. Rental cars are also available and can escort guests to points of interest throughout the surrounding area.

Each of the guestrooms at the African Queen Hotel is well equipped and offers satellite television. All rooms are air conditioned and include beautiful Asian furnishings. Rooms also offer bathrooms with separate water closets.

Guests will find that there are many shopping, dining, and nightlife options near the African Queen Hotel. The hotel offers a main restaurant as well as a snack bar and a café. There is a pool bar as well as an American bar and the hotel offers multiple swimming pools, a massage area, and a fitness center.

African Queen Hotel Amenities