Aerosur Airlines

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Aerosur Airlines Santa Cruz Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Bolivian Airlines - Aerosur Mar 28, 2008
I didn't know about their existence until I had to fly to Santa Cruz in Bolivia.

It was during my business trip through South America. I had to go from Buenos Aires to Santa Cruz and then from Santa Cruz to Rio. Both times I took this airline.

Well, this was my experience:

-the planes were old and not very well maintained. In order not to use much fuel, they didn't turn on the a/c until the flight started, so the boarding was incredibly hot!!!

-they gave us food, but it didn't look or taste very good. Actually I didn't try mine, but was told it didn't taste very good...and smelled a bit strange...

-their website is not very good

although their problems, staff try to be friendly, but it's a hard work if they don't have enough resources...

you might think it's cheap, but wasn't cheap. Personally I wouldn't recommend them unless it's the only one who can fly you to your destiny.

Related Travel Blogs About Aerosur Airlines

My 2nd stop: Santa Cruz in Bolivia
We flew to Santa Cruz with Aerosur. This time was my first time hearing about this airline and of course flying with it. This is a small Bolivian airline. Maybe not my 1st option to fly, but was the …Santa Cruz with Aerosur. This time was my first time hearing about this airline and of course flying with it. This…

Check Santa Cruz Hotel Deals