Aerobus (Airport bus)

Barcelona, Spain

Aerobus (Airport bus) Barcelona Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
I would advise train or regular bus over the Aerobus Sep 16, 2009
I arrived late in the Barcelona airport, so I missed the last train to the city center. That's why I took the Aerobus, the official Airport bus that rides to and from the airport. A one way ticket costs 5 EUR, which is quite a lot compared to the train tickets (2,80 EUR if I remember correctly). The city buses will no doubt be cheaper as well.

All in all, the Aerobus is easy to use. I asked the driver however to notify me when we reached Placa Universitat, but he didn't. I'm sure he understood what I asked though, as I asked in Spanish and he replied me. I wasn't so happy to suddenly arrive at Catalunya... 5 EUR to be dropped of at a stop I didn't need to be at, mmm.

But again, if you're not on a budget trip and you want the easiest (and probably quickest) solution to get to the center, I think this is it (or a taxi, of course). If you have more time, the trains are very easy to use and very comfy as well. I took the train on my return trip and I preferred it over the bus for sure.

There are two airport buses. One goes to terminal T1 and another to terminal T2. On arrival that is not an issue, but if you take the bus back, be sure to catch the one that goes to your terminal. Trains to the airport arrive between the two terminals and have free shuttle buses that drop you off at the right entrance.

Check out the above website for detailed and up to date information about prises, hours and routs of the buses (both aerobus and regular buses).
Bus from T1 terminal
Bus from T2 terminal
Africancrab says:
Interesting information, thanks for sharing
Posted on: Oct 11, 2009