Aer Arann

Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland

Aer Arann Dublin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice service Jun 11, 2011
It is not fair to evaluate an airline company after one flight where they have a technical failure and a 3½-hour delay. Anyway they airline did a nice try to make the best out of the situation; they gave us quite quickly a 7 euro meal voucher, so we could get a snack during our wait.

I was taking the plane from Dublin to the Isle of Man and it was a really short flight. The distance between Dublin and Ronaldsway Airport is only approximately 130 km so it is obvious a short flight.

The Plane was an ATR 72/201, which I know pretty well from all my domestic flights in Denmark, it is a quite noisy machine but I like it for short flight because compared to many of the other small plane used as a short distances carrier it is quite comfortable.

I found that the staffs on board the plane were quite cold towards the passengers. The guy seemed to a perfectionist but also a stone face. The female stewardess spoke so fast in the speakers that the only reason that I had a chance to know what she was saying due my many flights.
The unlucky messenger
The delay
The plane after our landing in Isl…
Chokk says:
Thanks Sarah, will do so ;D
Posted on: Jul 03, 2011
sarahsan says:
Christian, the headline can be changed if you contact Eric!
Posted on: Jul 03, 2011
Chokk says:
Well, I can see that I was not the only one with observation on the cabin crew even though I had no reason to complain :D
Posted on: Jul 02, 2011