Adventurous Trip

Guatemala, Guatemala

Adventurous Trip Guatemala Reviews

john1112 john1112
Jul 31, 2007
Planned things dont ussually come out good,..WOW. that experience was so cool, never really had a plan about the volcano, even though i live here, people always say to me, go, and hike a volcano,. and never really got to do it, until a day before, without really knowing it, had no reservation, we pushed our selves in a small bus with all this tourist from everywhere in the world.

Spontaneous things happen when one day before u plan going somewhere it will end up to be your adventurous trip, got up about 5 in the morning, and drive to antigua for 40 min, stop by in a gas station, to get some food for the road,. when we got to antigua, if u dont have reservation just go to a big fancy hotel, open since the morning, thats what we did, we met some guys outside the hotel, they were going to a volcano too,....hehe, bingo thats what we wanted, shortly a bus will pick them up to take them there, we just had to wait and push ourselves in, when the bus arrived,. they were full, so the driver called someone else and they had just one space available, anyway he got there, move the people around, and in we were, so dont worry, in guatemala no reservation, means = adventure.

So my tip is,, if you really want to do something, and never really planned about it,. go ahead do it, things turn out to be so good, or even better.

Every stop u make on the way up to the volcano, enjoy the view,..trees mountains, little towns, the people, not to mention, u get to sit a little, which u think about all the time, when ur walking up, caus it is hard to hike and nothing about getting some rest,. hey another thing is go with somebody that talks ur same language or english, caus the guide dont talk english, he xplains all things in spanish, which is not a big deal, but anyway u will want to know what hes talking about.
chrisbauer says:
I climbed the Pacaya about a year ago. I can still remember feeling the heat on my face and arms. It was amazing
Posted on: Apr 13, 2008

Compare Guatemala City Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Guatemala Map