Adriatiq Hotel Faraon

Check Trpanj Hotel Deals

Adriatiq Hotel Faraon Trpanj Reviews

spacedoutcat spacedou…
Perfect sea views in beautiful location May 21, 2016
I'd suggest you take some of the negative reviews of this hotel with a pinch of salt. It really depends what you want from a holiday and lets face it if you want five star service, you have to pay for it. This hotel worked out very cheap and this review takes that into account. We booked it mainly for it's beach front location, and I can assure you the views from the room were breathtaking. The rooms were very clean and tidy and cleaners came round every morning with new bedding and towels if required. We went at the end of September and although the weather was beautiful during the day it can get a little colder at night. There isn't an indoor bar - The all inclusive bar is by the pool area and in the evenings we would have found an indoor bar quite nice on occasions, however that didn't detract from our stay. The food was fine for me. There's limited choice but it is perfectly adequate. My friend is a vegetarian and seemed to be quite happy with the choice on offer. Breakfast was a bit limited but this didn't concern us too much as we didn't eat breakfast much or would nip to the shop. The pool area had ample sun beds and was always very clean; there was one large pool and one small 'paddling' pool. Evening entertainment mainly consisted of cheesy music and dancing in the pool area, though I think in peak season there is more on offer. We were actually the only English people in the hotel and apparently they don't get many English there. That may have a lot to do with the long and difficult transfer from the airport. There were no organised transfers to the town so we arranged with a local taxi driver in advance (100 euros each way). So if you are visiting here, I'd recommend hiring a car if you can drive if you don't want to stretch to those extra costs.

Tripanj is a beautiful peaceful and very small town which was kind of what we were after. If you want a loud party atmosphere around the town then this place won't be for you. There are a few small restaurants and bars though food choice for my friend was quite limited so apart from one night, we stuck to the hotel food which was fine. I'm sure non-vegetarians will be quite happy with what's on offer. There are some coastline paths which lead to yet more beautiful scenery around the town. There is a small beach in front of the hotel with the clearest sea water I have ever seen and on occasions quite warm too.

Overall, we were very happy with the hotel. It was very cheap for all inclusive with lovely sea views and all in all a relaxing trip away far from the usual touristy areas. I would highly recommend a stay here if this is what you are after.

Check Trpanj Hotel Deals