Adriatic Hostel

Adriatic Hostel Rates and Deals

Adriatic Hostel Split Reviews

TheTravelApprentice TheTrave…
High Quality Hostel May 07, 2011
Adriatic Hostel is a great hostel, one of the best!

It was only one or two months old when I arrived back in September 2007 and I was referred here from another hostel which was full.

From where I was walking it was easy to find but the entrance is tucked away through an exterior opening of a building. I’m sure there are signs now but when I was looking it wasn’t much more than a piece of paper with the name and an arrow.

It’s very close to the ferry terminal and Diocletian's Palace. Also, every morning there was an outdoor market just outside and was full of fresh fruit, veggies, jams and more. I bought fresh fruit every day and it was amazing! Yeah I like my fruit fresh off the tree!

The interior was tidy and the toilets were always clean. There’s in-house laundry, free internet and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. There are flat screen TV's in every room too!

+++The best part was the young female owner from my home city of Vancouver, BC who bought us all beer to play drinking games in the lounge. I never heard of a hostel doing this and i must say that's a pretty rad way of getting the word out about a new place to stay! I can't say if this still occurs but it might...

She then took us (around 15 people) to a local bar for more drinks. I actually got ripped off at the bar, paying more for my drink than advertised, but the bartender was a DB and I told him I would go spend my money elsewhere, which I did after i finished my beer!

At around 1am some of the younger guests along with the hostel’s owner went to a local club, which doesn’t get busy until after midnight. From what I remember the owner got busy with one of the male guests she was flirting with too!

Haha, sorry but I had to mention that! She wasn’t shy about telling everyone so it’s not a big deal is it? BTW: the male guest wasn’t me!

So the Adriatic Hostel is a great place to stay and very social. I didn’t meet anyone to buddy up with but there were still plenty of people to talk to and watch movies with.
The outdoor market as seen from an…

Check Adriatic Hostel Rates and Deals