Adora Resort Hotel

Adora Resort Hotel Rates and Deals

Adora Resort Hotel Belek Reviews

Memo Memo
Nice place to relax... Jul 15, 2012
I have been there in last May,the location is nice to be by the sea but it was hard to reach there from Airport. I flew there by Atlas Jet,which provided us a shuttle bus till Belek, then we took a taxi to the hotel.For us,it was cheaper then a pick up service,which can cost you about 70 Euros.

Once we got the hotel,we got the reception,they welcomed us nicely..but somehow we waited long to get our room because they told us their hotel room and just the rooms were prepared for us..Anyway after waiting 20 mins at the lobby ,we got our rooms..the rooms were clean and nice...it was big enough where we just sleep lol..

and after we just wanted to go out and swim which we dying for..and then realized that how the hotel full is..everywhere full of people..and 90% of them from russia,I guess..

we booked the hotel all inclusive..the local alcohols and the other drinks are free..and the food from the buffet was not bad..well,the good thing was that they do special nights for each country cuisine,where I was there,we had swedish and dutch nights,but interesting is to me,the foods seemed to me same almost lol or more like russian food :)

they have a free turkish bath and finnish sauna and you can also enjoy a pool indoor.Since it is a golf resort,it is a home of the golf lovers..and beside this they have several tennis courts and football pitch..

We tried their disco bar,it wasnt not that awesome place but it was okay..I enjoyed more at turkish night...

if you want to just go somewhere relaxing by swimming,eating and drinking,it is fine..but if u looking for more luxury,u wont like it..
the hotel from the landside
the garden