Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments

Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments Rates and Deals

Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments Reviews

hmida4th hmida4th
Apartments just as good as hotel same price Feb 07, 2012
I was book to stay at the admiral hotel but when we got there it look like the couple in front of us got given the last room. This is weird as we were on the same bus from the airport with them. Anyway the man at the desk said they were very sorry for the trouble but the there is a taxi waiting outside to take us to their sister hotel just around the corner. At first I was unsure of this after all I paid to stay in this hotel. Away I did that only British thing I could think of doing. Shutting up and get in to the taxi. I figure that if the sister hotel was crap then they would see my roth then and I would insist on being moved back to the first hotel. The taxi role off and it look like we were head closer to the main road where there was more life and away from the dark back street of the last hotel. When we got there we were greeted by a parking attendant, then we made our way to the reception which was very grand, marble floors, brand new chairs in the lobby area. The man at this desk greeted me by my name, this made them happy because I knew then I did have go over old ground and he has been kept up to speed with the situation. Without me saying a word he went on to tell me that they apologised again for all the problems they have caused me and that they have upgraded my room from standard to Executive. At this point I figured the tactic of keeping my gob closed paided off quite well, so I continued to do so. They me gave my room card and told me my bags will follow shortly. When I enter the room, it look like it could have been on MTV Cribs, with 42in flat screen on the wall (that’s in the bedroom too), fully loaded kitchen, washer dryer in the bath room. The best thing about the room was i only cost me £131 for 4 nights for the 2 of us.

have a look at the website.

ahmadeliyan_1 ahmadeli…
quite clean by Sukhumvit Road, in central of bangkok May 08, 2012
This hotel is great for those who looking for quite location in sukhumvit road....close to every thing...around u can find bars resturants.shopps.and skytrain is around 10 mins walking or less..toktok of the hotel can take u to the station free ...the hotel rooms are good some of them with balcony...stuff is helpful and nice ...breakfast is within normal with many choices ...i used to use the net from my room ...they have nice swimming pool on the roof with nice view

Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments Overview

The Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments is located in Watthana, only a short stroll to Soi Cowboy. The apartment complex offers a tour desk, a fitness centre and an outdoor pool as well as a business centre, a concierge and a 24 hour reception.

The Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments offers self-contained apartments with a kitchen and laundry facilities. The apartment complex offers babysitting / child services, a dry cleaning service and meeting rooms. Business amenities at the apartment complex include a secretarial service. If access is a concern, prospective guests will be pleased to hear the apartment complex offers wheelchair access for an inclusive experience.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments offers sizeable apartments geared towards the requirements of families and kids. A safe, tea and coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV can be found in each apartment of the apartment complex. All apartments are air conditioned, soundproofed and equipped with a mini bar, a refrigerator and a DVD player.

Less than 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Siam Paragon and Centralworld, and conveniently there is free private parking available at the Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments should you need it. Internet access is available for guests wishing to keep connected during their stay. The apartment complex is within a 20 minute walk to Bed Supperclub, The Emporium and within a 10 minute drive you can find Klong Toey Market and Pratunam Market.

Admiral Premier Bangkok Apartments Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes