Aden Motel

Aden Motel Rates and Deals

Aden Motel Te Anau Reviews

Solomatrix Solomatr…
Aden Motel, Te Anau, New Zealand Jun 15, 2015
I stayed at the Aden Motel in Te Anau for two nights. I actually only booked one night and extended my stay. The reception lady gave me a discounted rate for the second night off of my already discounted online booking price. Very nice!

She also gave me recommendations on things to do around Te Anau and gave me milk and cookies when I checked in.

They have a space where you can wash your car, a laundry room ($2NZD per load), and plenty of parking spaces.

My room was very spacious, quiet, and had a small kitchen area. All the furnishings were new and everything was very clean. No complaints at all. I highly recommend this motel for anybody staying in Te Anau.
Outside my room
Walking into the room
Kitchen area
View out the door

Aden Motel Overview

Discover all that Te Anau has to offer with Aden Motel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms. This beautiful Te Anau accommodation provides laundry service/dry cleaning, car park to suit all guests' utmost convenience. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as kids club. Along with its convenient location in Te Anau, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Aden Motel Amenities