Adelphi Grande Bangkok

16 Sukhumvit Soi 41, Bangkok, Thailand

Adelphi Grande Bangkok Rates and Deals

Adelphi Grande Bangkok Reviews

bloodymiko bloodymi…
Nice room & facilities, good service, but Tuk tuk always not available and was told it broke down Jul 14, 2011
Duration of stay was 1 week and purpose of stay was a combination of business and family tour. Room was kept in excellent condition with washing machine cum dryer, full set of kitchenette, cubicle was isolated in one corner in the bathroom.Housekeeping was fast and lady was extremely polite too. (happened to bump into her while she was about to start to clean the room). Buffet breakfast was almost similar everyday but the ambiance was soothing and quiet at the restaurant, which was a fabulous experience.

The location of this hotel is just 10 mins walk from the BTS train station and very near the Tops Supermarket where a great variety of bakery, groceries, essential necessities are easily obtainable. I simply love this place.

The staff are polite and friendly and are willing to render assistance whenever needed.

The only issue I had with this hotel is the tuk-tuk service. I'd only requested tuk-tuk service when I'm in a rush and it's always not available as i was told that it broke down. On the 1st day (1st July 2011) around 11.30am, I was rushing for my appointment, I was told it broke down. I just simply had to walk at the fastest pace I could to get to the main road. Then on the 5th day (5th July), around 10am when I need to leave the hotel, it broke down again. At about 1.30pm, when I needed tuk-tuk to help carry my huge trolley luggage from the main road, it's still not working. I simply had to just drag my luggage all the way from the main road in to the hotel under the horrendous sun. It was really a torture and i could not hail taxi or tuk-tuk at that time! I was really disappointed. On 6th July about 10.15am, I was in a hurry, i was told it's still not available. When I came back to the hotel around 12pm, someone else was on the tuk-tuk.... Was it just my luck? I can't help but think.... or maybe it was me?

I really needed the tuk-tuk services, but only manage to get 1 ride out of 5 requests. On the rest of the stay, I walked instead as I thought it would be good to experience and explore the place, but when I really need the service, it's just not available.

Initially, I was skeptical about staying in this hotel due to the distance from the main road but because I thought since they provided the tuk-tuk service, it would be a breeze for me. But somehow... It's came as a setback for me.

I really hope that the management can do something about this. hope you understand that it can be quite a tough job to walk from the main road to your hotel when one is either rushing for time or carrying tonnes of stuff. Other than this issue, your hotel is just a simply lovely place to stay in. I really hope this will not happen again as I have plans to visit Thailand on my next and following stays.
Bullet49 Bullet49
Quiet, Affordable Appartment within easy walk to skytrain Mar 18, 2011
I have stayed at the Adelphi now for my last 6 trips to Bangkok. Although the Soi was being repaired last trip the Apartment is still excellent value for money.The rooms clean and well appointed. Well worth a look.

Adelphi Grande Bangkok Overview

The Adelphi Grande Bangkok is located on a quite side street in the city’s popular Sukhumvit area. There are many attractions in the area, including the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and Suan Pakkard Palace. Siam Square is also near this hotel in Bangkok. The Adelphi Grande Bangkok offers an airport shuttle service. Rental cars and taxis offer travelers convenient access to local points of interest. The nearest public transit station (BTS Phrom Phong) is located only seven minutes walking distance away from the hotel.

All of the guestrooms at the Adelphi Grande Bangkok include wireless Internet access. Each of the 168 guestrooms is well equipped and includes a kitchenette. Private bathrooms are also offered in all guest accommodations.

Guests will find that the Adelphi Grande Bangkok is near many upscale shops and restaurants. There is a restaurant located onsite as well as room service. The hotel also offers business services, a conference room, a pool, a fitness center, and a babysitting service.

Adelphi Grande Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes