Adelaide Hotels

Browse 11 Adelaide, Australia hotel reviews for 189 Adelaide hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$91 - $277

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Adelaide

Saint Kilda Hotels23.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Adelaide Hotels and Deals

#1 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
zodiac6573 says: "I was very happy I booked here, particularly since the price difference between ..."
$73
#2 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
sweettangerine says: "The YHA in Adelaide has a very central location in the CBD, only 2 minutes w..."
$23
#3 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
goyourownway says: "S3455'23.1" E13836'27.6" famed for its roof garden and watching the sunset, ..."
$119
#4 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
Vlindeke says: "We were spending two nights in this hotel, located down town Adelaide. The hotel..."
$61
#5 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
L0uise says: "This is one of the best hostels i have stayed in. The rooms were good and the at..."
#6 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
Airportman says: "We booked this hotel because the price was afforable and it was at a good locati..."
$82
#7 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
sahz says: "My husband and I are far from rich but we like to rent out a hotel room in the c..."
$104
#8 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
shafieq says: "I booked via wotif and think I got a real bargain. The room was huge and clean a..."
$114
#9 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
maplefanta says: "The hotel was good, it was fairly affordable, however we encountered an incident..."
$81
#10 of 189 hotels in Adelaide
The Princes Arcade Motel Adelaide is located in the very heart of the city. Guests will find that this hotel in Adelaide offers...
$14