Find a Addis Ababa Travel Buddy

Looking for a Addis Ababa travel buddy? Meet Addis Ababa travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,900 members and has been featured in:

January 2, 2017
to January 3, 2017
Stefan is traveling to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I was fortunate to travel extensively all during my college years. Now I am even more fortunate to have a job that allows me to travel more. My goal is to find the hidden gems (relatively less visi…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
In planning events,conferences in Ethiopia, trade fairs,exhibitions,marketing,user group conferences,hospitality events,sales meeting,and companies retreats visit us at www.events.com.et
Claire wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Amazing photo opps, and wandering through the annals of Christian history.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I always wanted to see the rock caves. Reading "Cutting for Stone " at the moment which has further wetted my appetitie
Ronald wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Hello everyone, I am a goverment contractor in Baghdad, Iraq. I work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, and I only get vacation every 6 months, so when I do go on vacation, I like to do everything and a…
Jeana wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
I want to travel but first I have to get the money to travel. If there are any ideas floating around on how to travel Europe with less than $200, let me know... ;)
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This is going to be one of my favourite places I ever visit. I may have to live here.
Molly wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
That's about all I have to say about that.
dayla wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Interests: ilove photography, painting, drawing, writing, running, hiking, climbing, swimming, boating, yoga, working out at the gym, biking, drinking, skiing, downhill and cross country,
Katie wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
i want to visit a friend in ethiopia and would like to see more of africa while i am there. i am nervous about traveling through some parts of africa alone. i want to leave around august for better deals. does anyone else want to travel with me?
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
travel with Events and save an experience of a life time.
Addis Ababa