Addis Ababa Hotels

Browse 10 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia hotel reviews for 66 Addis Ababa hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$98 - $232

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Addis Ababa

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Addis Ababa Hotels and Deals

#1 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
Charbelto says: "This reasonably priced hotel in west-central Addis exceeded our expectations. We..."
2.5
#2 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
Vlindeke says: "In advance I have to note African standards are different from western standards..."
#3 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
FUADNOOR says: "on 08th I had to travel to Nairobi - Kenya and unfortunately the fir at airport ..."
#4 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
xandervanhoof says: "This a good affordable hotel option in Addis, with a great room, clean and with ..."
3.5
$113
#5 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
ko2678 says: "I stayed in this hotel twice over the last two months,paying 80 anight for bed ..."
$118
#6 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
pearcetoyou says: "The Sheraton Addis is a 5 star hotel probably a 4 star back in the states with..."
$232
#7 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
haidgirl says: "Room was a bit small, as was the bathroom, but for only one night, It's not a bi..."
#8 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
irene820 says: "I stayed there in Nov 2007 for 1 night, I didn't book in advanced, I walked-in a..."
#9 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
NiekH says: "We went to the Taitu hotel without a reservation and got a twin room for 240 bir..."
#10 of 66 hotels in Addis Ababa
The Family Cozy Bed Breakfast is less than 10 minutes' drive from Bole International Airport ADD. Addis Ababa University and...
2.5