TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 671,818 travelers just like you!

AdamR3723
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Adam
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Website: www.adamyamey.com
Join Date: January 10, 2017
Contributions: AdamR3723 has written about 161 places, shared 770 photos, left 577 comments, and smiled 907 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Kosovo, Serbia
dream destination
Kosovo is NO LONGER part of Serbia!
Mongolia
India
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Some French and Italian, less German, even less Serbo-Croatian, and much less Modern Greek and Hindustani. Some vocabulary in Hungarian and Albanian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Chicago 1963, Albania 1984, Serbia and Kosovo 1990, India 1994, South Africa 2003, Dubai 2011, Western Sicily 2014, and Albania 2016
Profile
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I LOVE TRAVELLING AND READING (AND WRITING) ABOUT TRAVEL.

I ENJOY EXPLORING THE OBSCURE: THE LESS WELL-KNOWN.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I enjoy sharing travel experiences with others.

I am a dentist as well as an author. I live mainly in LONDON (UK). My second home is BANGALORE in India. I am married, and we have one child.

I have written and published books about Albania, the former Yugoslavia, Sicily, Italy, India, and South Africa. (See: http://www.adamyamey.com )

I have visited a number of countries. Of these my favourites are the Balkans (especially Albania), India, Italy, and the UK.

I joined Travbuddy once I knew that Virtual Tourist was to be discontinued. I am finding it hospitable and user-friendly.

I look forward to entertaining and informing you with my travel tales, and I hope that you will enjoy them!
vixen2306 says:
Thank you very much Adam!
Posted on: May 26, 2017
Gamith says:
Hii..!!

I hope you like this.. Cheap options starting from 250 US $ around the country.
www.hummingbirdsrilankatours.com

cheers
Gamith
Posted on: May 25, 2017
AdamR3723 says:
I am just back from a week in Devon and Cornwall! So, I will be back in action on TravBuddy soon!
Posted on: May 24, 2017

AdamR3723's Travel Blogs

LONDON BRIDGE
May 24, 2017
HAY TOR TO HAVASU: a story set in stone. LONDON BRIDGE: a moving story
Overview 2,373 words 12 0 9
HUNGARY SOME YEARS AGO
Apr 22, 2017
Memories of trips made to Hungary before and after the end of Communist rule
Overview 1,223 words 6 0 4
Albania in World War 2
Apr 20, 2017
A book review about American nurses stranded in Albania behind enemy lines during WW2
Overview 574 words 1 1 2

AdamR3723's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Totnes, England, UK
Hidden in the heart of the South Devon countryside not far from Totnes, this delightful inn is s…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
A few yards along the Hampstead Way heading away from North End Road and the Old Bull and Bush p…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
This is a real surprise embedded in a busy urban area. Close to both Dalston Junction and Dalsto…
Updated 3 days ago