TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 706,398 travelers just like you!

AdamR3723
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Adam
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Website: www.adamyamey.com
Join Date: January 10, 2017
Contributions: AdamR3723 has written about 221 places, shared 1,189 photos, left 796 comments, and smiled 1,605 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Kosovo, Serbia
dream destination
Kosovo is NO LONGER part of Serbia!
Mongolia
India
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Some French and Italian, less German, even less Serbo-Croatian, and much less Modern Greek and Hindustani. Some vocabulary in Hungarian and Albanian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Chicago 1963, Albania 1984, Serbia and Kosovo 1990, India 1994, South Africa 2003, Dubai 2011, Western Sicily 2014, and Albania 2016
Profile
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I LOVE TRAVELLING AND READING (AND WRITING) ABOUT TRAVEL.

I ENJOY EXPLORING THE OBSCURE: THE LESS WELL-KNOWN.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I enjoy sharing travel experiences with others.

I am a retired dentist as well as an author. I live mainly in LONDON (UK). My second home is BANGALORE in India. I am married, and we have one child.

I have written and published books about Albania, the former Yugoslavia, Sicily, Italy, India, and South Africa. (See: http://www.adamyamey.com )

I have visited a number of countries. Of these my favourites are the Balkans (especially Albania), India, Italy, and the UK.

I look forward to entertaining and informing you with my travel tales, and I hope that you will enjoy them!

PS: I was an active member of the late and lamented VirtualTourist.
starship1 says:
Adam, thanks for having a look at my review of the Hotel Nacional de Cuba, and for the many smiles!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2018
AdamR3723 says:
My posting activity level may fall over the next few weeks unless it is easy for me to log-in to TravB during my travels
Posted on: Jan 31, 2018

Some aerial views of Oman and Dubai
Overview 147 words 15 1 26
HENRY VIII and East Anglia
Nov 09, 2017
2 churches in East Anglia exemplify Henry VIII's repression of the Roman Catholic Church, and its subsequent reversal ....
Overview 1,390 words 8 2 9

AdamR3723's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
London did not exist before the Romans founded it. They perched their city on two hills separate…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Wroclaw, Poland
Slezna Street leads south from the centre of Wroclaw. About 900 feet north of its intersection w…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Wroclaw, Poland
The Hala Targowa, market hall, was built in 1908 on the site of an old armoury. Three canon ball…
This review was featured on Sunday January 28th, 2018