TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 667,126 travelers just like you!

AdamR3723
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Adam
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Join Date: January 10, 2017
Contributions: AdamR3723 has written about 118 places, shared 537 photos, left 403 comments, and smiled 518 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Kosovo, Serbia
dream destination
Kosovo is NO LONGER part of Serbia!
Mongolia
India
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Some French and Italian, less German, even less Serbo-Croatian, and much less Modern Greek and Hindustani. Some vocabulary in Hungarian and Albanian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Chicago 1963, Albania 1984, Serbia and Kosovo 1990, India 1994, South Africa 2003, Dubai 2011, Western Sicily 2014, and Albania 2016
Profile
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I LOVE TRAVELLING AND READING (AND WRITING) ABOUT TRAVEL.

I ENJOY EXPLORING THE OBSCURE: THE LESS WELL-KNOWN.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I enjoy sharing travel experiences with others.

I am a dentist as well as an author. I live mainly in LONDON (UK). My second home is BANGALORE in India. I am married, and we have one child.

I have written and published books about Albania, the former Yugoslavia, Sicily, Italy, India, and South Africa. (See: http://www.adamyamey.com )

I have visited a number of countries. Of these my favourites are the Balkans (especially Albania), India, Italy, and the UK.

I joined Travbuddy once I knew that Virtual Tourist was to be discontinued. I am finding it hospitable and user-friendly.

I look forward to entertaining and informing you with my travel tales, and I hope that you will enjoy them!
Darfsteller says:
Congratulations for your Photographer I award!
vulindlela says:
Thank you for the smiles, and the Bosnia recommendation!
Memo says:
Hello...Adam thanks for message..yes i loved Albania..especially its people are so welcomed and friendly...

AdamR3723's Travel Blogs

HOTEL MOSKVA
Mar 20, 2017
A venerable establishment in Belgrade (Beograd)
Overview 125 words 1 4 3
LONDON LIGHTHOUSE
Mar 17, 2017
Trinity Buoy Wharf and London City Island
Overview 2,069 words 14 1 1
INDIAN FOOD IN LONDON
Mar 12, 2017
A list of place that my Indian wife enjoy eating Indian food
Overview 542 words 0 1 3

AdamR3723's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
This place contains a wonderful collection of artworks created by Italian artists in the early t…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
Canonbury is a part of the area in north London known as 'Islington'. Mainly residential, it con…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Bosnia and Herzegovina
In 1975, when there was still a country called 'Yugoslavia', I visited the small town of Počite…
Updated 20 hours ago