TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 669,677 travelers just like you!

AdamR3723
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Adam
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Website: www.adamyamey.com
Join Date: January 10, 2017
Contributions: AdamR3723 has written about 146 places, shared 701 photos, left 532 comments, and smiled 822 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Kosovo, Serbia
dream destination
Kosovo is NO LONGER part of Serbia!
Mongolia
India
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Some French and Italian, less German, even less Serbo-Croatian, and much less Modern Greek and Hindustani. Some vocabulary in Hungarian and Albanian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Chicago 1963, Albania 1984, Serbia and Kosovo 1990, India 1994, South Africa 2003, Dubai 2011, Western Sicily 2014, and Albania 2016
Profile
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I LOVE TRAVELLING AND READING (AND WRITING) ABOUT TRAVEL.

I ENJOY EXPLORING THE OBSCURE: THE LESS WELL-KNOWN.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I enjoy sharing travel experiences with others.

I am a dentist as well as an author. I live mainly in LONDON (UK). My second home is BANGALORE in India. I am married, and we have one child.

I have written and published books about Albania, the former Yugoslavia, Sicily, Italy, India, and South Africa. (See: http://www.adamyamey.com )

I have visited a number of countries. Of these my favourites are the Balkans (especially Albania), India, Italy, and the UK.

I joined Travbuddy once I knew that Virtual Tourist was to be discontinued. I am finding it hospitable and user-friendly.

I look forward to entertaining and informing you with my travel tales, and I hope that you will enjoy them!
ulis says:
Thanks
Toonsarah says:
Thanks for the congrats Adam!
vicIII says:
Thanx, Adam!:)

AdamR3723's Travel Blogs

HUNGARY SOME YEARS AGO
Apr 22, 2017
Memories of trips made to Hungary before and after the end of Communist rule
Overview 1,223 words 6 0 4
Albania in World War 2
Apr 20, 2017
A book review about American nurses stranded in Albania behind enemy lines during WW2
Overview 574 words 1 0 1
ALBANIA 1984
Apr 19, 2017
Travel in Enver Hoxha's Stalinist Albania was rigidly controlled. Foreign tourists were welcomed but kept under close surveilla…
Overview 635 words 4 1 6

AdamR3723's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
This is a garden well-worth visiting. The present Inverforth House was built in 1895 in the '…
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in London, England, UK
This is a place that should appeal to anyone with a 'sweet tooth'. Tugra is essentially an un…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
The southernmost stretch of the winding Clerkenwell Close (‘close’ as in ‘cathedral close…
Updated 19 hours ago