TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 679,548 travelers just like you!

AdamR3723
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Adam
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Website: www.adamyamey.com
Join Date: January 10, 2017
Contributions: AdamR3723 has written about 176 places, shared 849 photos, left 637 comments, and smiled 1,060 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Kosovo, Serbia
dream destination
Kosovo is NO LONGER part of Serbia!
Mongolia
India
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Some French and Italian, less German, even less Serbo-Croatian, and much less Modern Greek and Hindustani. Some vocabulary in Hungarian and Albanian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Chicago 1963, Albania 1984, Serbia and Kosovo 1990, India 1994, South Africa 2003, Dubai 2011, Western Sicily 2014, and Albania 2016
Profile
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I LOVE TRAVELLING AND READING (AND WRITING) ABOUT TRAVEL.

I ENJOY EXPLORING THE OBSCURE: THE LESS WELL-KNOWN.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I enjoy sharing travel experiences with others.

I am a dentist as well as an author. I live mainly in LONDON (UK). My second home is BANGALORE in India. I am married, and we have one child.

I have written and published books about Albania, the former Yugoslavia, Sicily, Italy, India, and South Africa. (See: http://www.adamyamey.com )

I have visited a number of countries. Of these my favourites are the Balkans (especially Albania), India, Italy, and the UK.

I joined Travbuddy once I knew that Virtual Tourist was to be discontinued. I am finding it hospitable and user-friendly.

I look forward to entertaining and informing you with my travel tales, and I hope that you will enjoy them!
planxty says:
Good for you my friend. I just got back on Wednesday from a four day trip that started on the 2nd of April! Yes, I have got the mad head on again and I'm off to Canada later this week. Hard old life eh? Desperately tryng to get up with the blog from this last trip but realistically it will never happen.

Speak soon,

Fergy.
Posted on: Jul 24, 2017
nyk_flashpacker says:
Posted on: Jul 20, 2017
HORSCHECK says:
Adam, thanks a lot for you miles on my latest reviews about Torun in Poland. - Have a lovely weekend.
Posted on: Jul 15, 2017

AdamR3723's Travel Blogs

KENWOOD
Jul 14, 2017
A country house in north London with a great collection of fine art.
Overview 1,675 words 12 1 1
RIVER BRENT
Jun 30, 2017
One of London's lesser-known waterways
Overview 176 words 1 0 1
WIG AND VEIL: HILL AND DALE
Jun 04, 2017
A stroll from London's Dalston to Stamford Hill - a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experience!
Overview 210 words 1 1 2

AdamR3723's Travel Reviews

Free! "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in London, England, UK
If you are seeking a typical, unspoilt East End pub, then the 'White Horse' is well-worth the vi…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Pinner, England, UK
Pinner Memorial Park was set up in the grounds of West House on land bought by the people of Pin…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
ANYONE FOR PYMMES? Many people know that the drink Pimms is a popular thirst-quenching, fruit…
This review was featured on Thursday July 6th, 2017