TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 697,650 travelers just like you!

AdamR3723
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Adam
Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: London, England, UK
Website: www.adamyamey.com
Join Date: January 10, 2017
Contributions: AdamR3723 has written about 219 places, shared 1,171 photos, left 791 comments, and smiled 1,558 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Kosovo, Serbia
dream destination
Kosovo is NO LONGER part of Serbia!
Mongolia
India
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Some French and Italian, less German, even less Serbo-Croatian, and much less Modern Greek and Hindustani. Some vocabulary in Hungarian and Albanian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Chicago 1963, Albania 1984, Serbia and Kosovo 1990, India 1994, South Africa 2003, Dubai 2011, Western Sicily 2014, and Albania 2016
Profile
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I LOVE TRAVELLING AND READING (AND WRITING) ABOUT TRAVEL.

I ENJOY EXPLORING THE OBSCURE: THE LESS WELL-KNOWN.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I enjoy sharing travel experiences with others.

I am a retired dentist as well as an author. I live mainly in LONDON (UK). My second home is BANGALORE in India. I am married, and we have one child.

I have written and published books about Albania, the former Yugoslavia, Sicily, Italy, India, and South Africa. (See: http://www.adamyamey.com )

I have visited a number of countries. Of these my favourites are the Balkans (especially Albania), India, Italy, and the UK.

I look forward to entertaining and informing you with my travel tales, and I hope that you will enjoy them!

PS: I was an active member of the late and lamented VirtualTourist.
hightide says:
Thank you for the smile on my Quality Hotel Nacka review, Adam :) Have a nice weekend!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2018
alectrevor says:
Thanks for your smiles and comments in 2017.I wish you good and interesting travel in 2018.
Posted on: Dec 29, 2017
AdamR3723 says:
I have just returned from a very enjoyable trip to POLAND.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
Posted on: Dec 28, 2017

AdamR3723's Travel Blogs

Wings over the desert
Dec 03, 2017
Some aerial views of Oman and Dubai
Overview 147 words 15 1 26
HENRY VIII and East Anglia
Nov 09, 2017
2 churches in East Anglia exemplify Henry VIII's repression of the Roman Catholic Church, and its subsequent reversal ....
Overview 1,390 words 8 2 9
DAVID HOCKNEY
Oct 08, 2017
Bradford, birth-place of artist David Hockney is a treasure for art-lovers.
Overview 2,160 words 16 0 21

AdamR3723's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Wroclaw, Poland
The Hala Targowa, market hall, was built in 1908 on the site of an old armoury. Three canon ball…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in London, England, UK
You might not be able to walk on water, but here is a place that you can pray on water. Here …
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Wroclaw, Poland
This hotel was the Four Seasons Hotel before it was destoyed in 1945. After WW2, it was rebuilt.…
Updated 7 days ago