Activities for the kids

Nice, France

Activities for the kids Nice Reviews

MedKate MedKate
Jun 19, 2007
Here are a few ideas for those with kids and those who are young at heart. I looked them up for my little cousin who's coming to visit in August. He's 12yo and speaks no french, but I think he'll enjoy these.

Alpha - le temps du loup: This is a 2-3 hour presentation on the wolf in the French area called Mercantour. There's a multimedia presentation before you go out to the reserve to meet the creatures. www.alpha-loup.com

Le Musée des Arts Asiatiques: they have a temporary exhibit on until september that looks simply amazing.

La Castellada - Promenade nocturne historique et musicale (Château de Nice): www.nicetourisme.com Normally the chateau is closed at night for security reasons. But since the view is spectacular, this is worth going to.

Musicalia (Promenade des Anglais / Théâtre de Verdure). More concerts in August.

Les Estivales de Nice Matin - Free daily concerts on the Promenade in August. Stroll around at before/after dinner. Two years ago I saw the French version of American Idol tapped here!

Musée Océanographique de Monaco: OK so my little cousin wants to be a marine biologist. I've not been yet so I'll review the place later.
gayedominguez says:
Nice activities. Thanks.
Posted on: Mar 21, 2016

Related Travel Blogs About Activities for the kids

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…nice. We got into the speed boat, (very different from the big dive boats on Koh Tao) and headed out back towards the mainland. We reached the wreck which…
Chennai & Dakshina Chitra, India
Back on the East Coast Road to Chennai I visited Dakshina Chitra, another recommendation by Ashok and Atül. The place was a wonderfully interesting open air museum where some 25 typical buildings fr…nice and active program for the kids. Part of this program was Thomas, a magician who started talking to me while…
Center Parks Sandur
I finally had a couple of days off this week and because my little sister had holidays from school my parents decided to rent a holidayhouse in Center Parks in Emmen. Because I don't see my fami…kids it's still nice, my little sister didn't mind. Every day the park organizes activities for the kids

Check Nice Hotel Deals