Unit G1 The Troika, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
acmebarcoffee.com - 03-2162 2288

Acme Bar & Coffee Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Acme Bar & Coffee Apr 10, 2014
I find the price very pricey for the quality of food. We ordered bacon wrapped escargot, but could only taste the bacon but not the escargot.

Buffalo wing was pretty blend. I prefer Chilli's or TGI Friday's Buffalo Wings. Even Pizza Hut's Chicken Wings taste better.

Their fried Cod Fish costs over MYR 60 but the taste was nothing to wow about. In fact, easily forgettable. Funny enough, I find their potato fries the best out of all that we've ordered.

Their signature dessert was the 'sizzling chocolate brownie'. THat's quite good except it smell or tasted a bti like burnt cake (due to the sizzling).

Average appetizer costs MYR 20-30. A single juice costss about MYR 20. Expect around MYR 35 and above for main dishes.

Ambiance is good at the beginning. Pretty quiet and relaxing. But as the crowd gets bigger, music gets louder, and I basically had to raise my voice when I talk.

It seems that their upper floor dining is more for closed parties, which I find quite cozy and comfortable although a bit too dark.

Frankly speaking, I don't see a reason to come back. But worth a one-time try.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals