Ace Water Spa

Check Pasig City Hotel Deals

Ace Water Spa Pasig City Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
a good alternative from the usual TB Meetup activities :) Nov 26, 2015
My two girlfriends invited me to a water spa – the prelude to a (supposedly) exciting trip to El Nido, Palawan.

Water spa is an excellent alternative for a body massage; and to be more precise, it is called “hydrotherapy massage.” Typically, masseuses use their hands to knead the client’s body to give a therapeutic and relaxing results. In hydrotherapy, the water pressure rubs the body with the same outcome of a body massage, or often, even better. That is because the weight of water through the push buttons equipment is more consistent than a hand massage especially if the masseur is already exhausted.

My previous visit to ACE Water Spa was my first time to experience this type of body massage. It was very relaxing, and as a result, I felt sleepy after our session, which means indeed that I was fully relaxed. My girlfriends, and I had the most incredible time there. We haven't seen each other for a long time, so, ACE Water Spa was a suitable venue for catching up while our body soaked up in water relaxingly. I truly enjoyed this experience, so much so that I promised I will write a review for this hydro spa company.

ACE Water Spa massage varies from soft to moderate and hard water pressure. (Please visit the website for the descriptions of each water pressure. Here is the link: http://www.acewaterspa.com.ph/index.php) Besides the numerous hydrotherapy spa areas, there are also heated herbal pools, steam saunas, and five lanes lapping pool. I recommend you take it all in when you soak your body, in the herbal pools. Personally, I like the lavender than the jasmine scent.

Spacious changing and shower rooms are both located on the second floor of the spa building. The use of the locker is already inclusive as well as towels for drying. There are also numbers of hair dryers available for use. They have a pretty well-stocked facility -- plastic bags for your wet swimsuits, toiletries, pairs of slippers, etc.

Those who will feel hungry after the water therapy sessions, a buffet restaurant is easily reached within the building. Although, we did not eat here, I walked inside to check what they offer; they have extensive selections of both Filipino dishes and American specialties. For PhP599.00 (US$14.00) it is reasonably priced. As I mentioned, we did not eat here, so, I cannot rate the quality of food offers.

While this review may or may not necessarily related to travel per se, I do highly recommend to anyone going to the Philippines, to try this type of relaxation! It is wickedly relaxing! For only PhP550.00 (US$14.00) per adult and a good four-hour stay; isn’t it very valuable to your budget? Not to mention, a good alternative for the usual TB Meetup activities like dinner in a restaurant, bar hopping or karaoke singing!

ACE Water Spa, is strategically located in between two major cities in Metro Manila; Pasig and Mandaluyong, which is accessible either from Makati or Quezon City. Although there is another outlet in Quezon City, but we went to the Mandaluyong/Pasig branch. Anyhow, wherever you are in Metro Manila, just hire a taxi cab to bring you to any of the two branches, and already he knows where these places are (it is quite popular.) I know I mentioned this a lot, but, taxi services in Metro Manila are (dirty) cheap!

Last but not the least; the "other half" of the building is also a hotel. Although we did not stay, I wish I knew it beforehand so my girlfriends, and I could have spent the night there instead of me having to beat with the nasty traffic from Fairview.

I will go back, and next time with my threesomes!

P.S. By the way, the management does not allow taking snapshots of the premises, which is quite a bummer to me. Nonetheless, they give permission to use photos on their Facebook page.

some of the food offers in the buf…
my favorite spa work among the rest
nolan says:
We finally got to try this place out, but for the Skybar and the Karaoke (KTV) with TravBuddies. Maybe later on we will consider the hotel but we live in Pasig so it's just like a staycation if ever we stay there.
Posted on: Apr 24, 2016
Paulovic says:
Congrats on being featured today, May! Very nice! :)
Posted on: Feb 25, 2016
aloneinthecrowd says:
Congrats on your featured review, May :) It's an informative one as always :)
Posted on: Feb 25, 2016
TravellinChic Travelli…
Great Value with a Membership Card Promo Jun 02, 2015
I stayed in Ace Water Spa hotel couple of times. Most of times, I get a Php999 membership card which is good for one year and which includes a free night stay for every one night stay booked. That said, we typically stay 2 nights. The card also has some promo on dining and for access on the spa/pools. I use them as well and find them good value.

Booking a stay in the hotel comes with free access to the spa for 2 pax and each access costs about 450/pax so it feels like getting a good value out of the price of stay. Usually, we also stay during some special period (NYE, Mother's day, etc) where they are offering room promo which includes free wine, etc.

The hotel room is nothing special and it is the spa experience that draws us to stay in this hotel because we enjoy dipping in several pools with different temperatures and hydro massage feature.

From what I know, it is only the Pasig branch that has a hotel for now. The location isn't near any touristy attraction and also quite far from airport but the spa experience could be the attraction by in itself.

The food is alright in the hotel. Not expensive for what you are getting and quite delicious. There are many restaurants around the area that are walking distance and has good reputation in case you would like to explore or want some variety. We dined in the hotel and outside for the experience and was pleased. I don't think you will miss out if you just dine inside the hotel.

The bars of the hotel are at the top of the hotel and offers a nice city view at night. I didn't explore their drinks much to make a relevant review. Their wines are nothing special esp the ones given free for room stay.

Breakfast is good in my opinion and served downstairs with view of the pools/spa. It offers sufficient variety and tasted good.

We love the spa. We love massages and this is hydro massage so we feel like we enjoy it more. It is a public spa though so it isn't private and you will be sharing everything with everyone. I don't feel it was overcrowded though. Sometimes it is busy but it still felt alright and I still get to use the ones I wanted without getting tired of waiting for my turn.

Other than the pool and different hydro massage, they also have steam room and dry sauna. I like the steam room a lot. :) I usually stay there to exfoliate my skin which are easier to scrub off after a few minutes.

The Manager is very nice and has been very attentive and generous to us that we were given a lot of concessions in attending some of their events. We enjoyed our stay there and would recommend to people who enjoy this kind of spa experience.
The Spa view from the restaurant/c…
bar