Ace Hostel

Ace Hostel Rates and Deals

Ace Hostel Prague Reviews

wanmuz wanmuz
Ace Hostel - Walking distance from town and train station! Oct 25, 2009
As I returned from Prague, one of my friends asked me if I found it difficult to move around in Prague. For me, everything is within a walking distance area. He was surprised as he thought that the train station is a little bit out of town. I found that it was more for the fact that our hostel, is situated between the city center and the train station. It is called Ace Hostel.

The hostel manager welcomed us with an open heart in the hostel. We received an e mail upon to our reservation, in which he presented himself and offered his help in case we needed to. The day of our arrival, another SMS arrived, to confirm our arrival in the hostel. And upon arriving the hostel, a quick guide of the city, with hint and tips of where we should drink and where we should change our money were given by the manager.

If not, it was indeed a simple hostel, with just beds in the room. Kitchen, tv room and free internet are available indeed, as well as sharing toilet and bathroom. For a bed as cheap as 14€, this is a suitable hostel for those who need to find a place to stay between the train station and the city center.

Check Ace Hostel Rates and Deals