Accra Hotels

Browse 11 Accra, Ghana hotel reviews for 131 Accra hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$274 - $325

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Accra

Kokrobite Hotels10.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Accra Hotels and Deals

#1 of 131 hotels in Accra
alllheart says: "From the first day I arrived at the lodge I can tell that this was a perfect cho..."
#2 of 131 hotels in Accra
StephAAMU says: "The Oak Plaza was an awesome hotel in Accra, Ghana. The hotel is about 20 minut..."
#3 of 131 hotels in Accra
teerav says: "good breakfast, pool, bar, nice rooms, decent internet. just about lost it ..."
$218
#4 of 131 hotels in Accra
monarch989 says: "I must say, I don't remember what the cost of this place was. Sorry about that ..."
#5 of 131 hotels in Accra
Abi80 says: "For 270 a night I was expecting a luxury hotel but what I saw was less than av..."
$310
#6 of 131 hotels in Accra
lisa says: "I was still in culture shock when we arrived at this hotel. We had just landed ..."
#7 of 131 hotels in Accra
agn1981 says: "If you ever find yourself in Accra, please dont make the mistake of staying at t..."
$181
#8 of 131 hotels in Accra
The Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel is accessible from the Kotoka International Airport. The local attractions include ...
$14
#9 of 131 hotels in Accra
Kotoka International Airport ACC is a 30 minute drive from the J2N Guest House.
1.5
#10 of 131 hotels in Accra
Dzigbodi House is a Ghanaian-German conducted well looked after holidayhome in Teshie, a suburb of Accra. Its situated at Coc...
1.5