Accademia Del Caffe

Accademia Del Caffe - Tables And Kitchen
Accademia Del Caffe - Exciting 4 Cheese pizza :(
Accademia Del Caffe - Accademia Del Caffe Menu
Accademia Del Caffe - View up To The Pedestrian Street
Accademia Del Caffe - Throw On Some Bacon And An Olive And Call It Something Different

Accademia Del Caffe Dubrovnik Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Accademia Del Caffe Jul 01, 2010
We had walked the length of the promenade, which is full of restaurants and bars, and wandered back and sropped off at this one as a)it had pictures of the food, so we knew roughly what we would be able to get, and it had a nice looking sunken terrace.

First issue, which was to become common, was did they take credit cards. Had only taken so much out with me, and had used a fair chunk of it to pay for trip to Montenegro earlier, so didn't want to be left not being able to pay the bill.

They didn't take plastic, but the waiter directed me to an ATM which was in the wall of the restaurant.

Service was slow, though we did get a drink while we looked over the menu. Eventually got to order and when the food came it was alright.

Wife and I shared a 'Grilled Plate', while the kids went for different pizzas. The meat dish did have a good mix of beef,lamb,pork and chicken and I did quite enjoy it.

Mostly ignored while we were in, and it took a few attempts to even get another beer in.Maybe though, after an early start and a long day some of that was down to me, which is the only thing saving it from a 1* rating.

Normally after a meal we would sit and chill and have another couple of drinks, but here we just got the bill and headed out to a bar across the road
Accademia Del Caffe Menu