Aburi Prayer Mountain

Aburi Prayer Mountain - Aburi Prayer Mountain sign

Aburi Prayer Mountain Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Lovely Ghanian Views Jul 27, 2017
Wonderful beauty right in Accra, Ghana and not hard to locate either. After visiting Ghana last summer, I had to share my thoughts about this gorgeous place. The mountain is known to all the locals as Prayer Mountain. I believe we had to pay toll fees, but not sure how many tolls we had to go through. This mountain is where you will drive through to get to the Botanical Garden in Aburi.

We were able to see Ghana for miles and miles at the top of the mountain. There were inspirational signs throughout the mountain trip, and at one point our local friend shared that Bob Marley's mother lived in the town at the top of the mountain as we passed by it.

This place is one you have got to experience for yourself if you ever go to Ghana. Everyone is real kind, and all are humble as well. There are convenience stores throughout (on top), and restaurants to stop at as well. Although it can get congested, at times too. I recommend bringing Ghana cash to buy souvenirs from the locals, and some may bargain with you but you have to ask them too. I found it to be cheaper than in the city as well.
Aburi Prayer Mountain sign