Abuba Steak

(021) 3193-5655

Abuba Steak Jakarta Reviews

cicie cicie
the great meal , worth price Mar 14, 2012
Abuba Steak is famous restaurant specializes in steaks that has been adapted to the taste of Indonesian food. Abuba Steak is a pioneer of steak restaurant sells the steak an affordable price. They are started from food stall, but now the restaurant has been developed and famous. They had several branches in Jakarta.

I visited one of they branch in Wahid Hasyim Street Jakarta. The restaurant not too big but clean and cozy. The restaurant provides air conditioner and fan. The decoration look simple with some posters of meat ads on his wall. There is a private room available for smoking.

The restaurant menu is quite simple: They are provide the kind of beef steak, chicken steak and fish steak. You can choose types of meat, depending on the quality from local meat or import meat. The service was excellent we no need waited too long for our steak ordered. We ordered Sirolin Steak, the steak served in big plate with some vegetables and french fries. The place for enjoyed a good meal at worth price:)

Price Range : Rp.35,000 - Rp 135.000

Business hour : 11am - 12pm
spocklogic says:
Looks good to me - If I am in Indonesia I will try it.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2012
cicie says:
Hahaha..always CJ!!
Posted on: Mar 14, 2012
ccjbeachbum says:
there you are getting me hungry again lol
Posted on: Mar 14, 2012