Abu Dhabi Hotels

Browse 39 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates hotel reviews for 117 Abu Dhabi hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Abu Dhabi

Jumeirah Hotels111.4 km
Dubai Hotels127 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Abu Dhabi Hotels and Deals

#1 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Amrisalem says: "Managed by Anantara, The resort is a piece of art in itself, a wonderful traditi..."
$108
#2 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Amrisalem says: "As it was a walking distance from where I used to live, a frequent and have spen..."
#3 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Amrisalem says: "Spent 2 weekends at the hotel. Made an early check-in at 12noon, and checked-ou..."
$102
#4 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
travelwithsuz says: "Mafraq Hotel was an easy drive from Dubai. We just followed the E11 road and 2 h..."
$122
#5 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
travelwithsuz says: "If you are living in the city of Dubai or Abu dhabi and thinking of stress busti..."
#6 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
travelwithsuz says: "An unforgettable oasis offering luxurious accommodations at a reasonable price. ..."
$158
#7 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
victor7878 says: "Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel, the rooms are clean and beautiful, most of ro..."
#8 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Miranda-Maas says: "The Shangri La Qaryat al Beri was the best choice in our entire trip. It was one..."
$190
#9 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Kurisu says: "Emirates Palace. It's all in the name. This one truly is a Palace! It's impres..."
$301
#10 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
harryj says: "I stayed for four nights at the Grand Millennium Al Wahda and was very impressed..."
#11 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
tzrtwr says: "This was my first stay a Rotana and I'm hooked. Stayed for two weeks and I have ..."
$76
#12 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
NathanC says: "I had the priviledge of staying at the InterContinental Abu Dhabi for three mont..."
$82
#13 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
singrose says: "I only stayed here one night in sept 2010 and was impressed with the grande foye..."
$84
#14 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
peaceiseverystep says: "My employer accomodated me in this 5 star luxury hotel for over 5 weeks when I f..."
$107
#15 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
misssixty123 says: "After a very long trip, I arrived late at Crowne Plaza - Hamdan Street, AD. I fe..."
$78
#16 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
misssixty123 says: "This is a great hotel for the money and the pool area is excellent. There is a p..."
$60
#17 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
qtchick says: "I stayed there on my visit to Abu Dhabi. Hotel was on a good location.Rooms were..."
$95
#18 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
victor7878 says: "Le Meridian Abu Dhabi, stayed for 7 days at this hotel for short break to enjoy ..."
$79
#19 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
urtahc says: "The hotel is just across the famous Formula One Themed Park in Yas Island, Abu D..."
$80
#20 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
pilgrim68 says: "One of six hotels on Yas Marina Drive. Next to the Park Inn whose facilities you..."
$91
#21 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
where-to-go-fmd says: "Well sometimes you are lucky ! We sold a machine to Abu Dhabi and I had to go th..."
#22 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
edobarto says: "I stayed at Sheraton Khalydia for 2 nights while stopping over in Abu Dhabi whil..."
#23 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
odog says: "The Oryx Abu Dhabi The hotel was located near the water and very close to Marin..."
#24 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
mdfehmel says: "The Hilton Abu Dhabi is said to have the best beach in Abu Dhabi and could, by i..."
#25 of 117 hotels in Abu Dhabi
mneseem says: "Large rooms , near to Abu Dhabi Mall,near to many attractive areas , has a night..."
$68