Absolute City Centre, Mississauga, Canada

Absolute World Towers Mississauga Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I was amazed in Mississauga Apr 11, 2012
I was driving around Mississauga just spending time before I was heading back to Copenhagen after my stay in North America and Bahamas. Suddenly I spotted some skyscrapers in the center of the otherwise pretty dull area of Mississauga. It turned out to be two impressive buildings designed by a young Chinese architect, 35 years Ma Yansong.

It turned out that the Absolute World is a residential condominium twin tower skyscraper complex in the five tower Absolute City Centre development. Fernbrook Homes and Cityzen Development Group were responsible for the project, with the five towers completed (Absolute City Centre 1 & 2, Absolute Vision, Absolute World 4 & 5).

The two last towers also known as the Marilyn Monroe Towers are standing at 50 and 56 stores tall. These two skyscrapers are the tallest of any built in a North American suburban city and I was totally taken by the design - even so much that I drove around and took pictures from all angles.
Chokk says:
Me too - they were so impressive
Posted on: Apr 17, 2012
sarahsan says:
Great architecture! Prefer to see them close up!
Posted on: Apr 17, 2012
Africancrab Africanc…
The Marilyn Monroe Towers Jul 31, 2012
The 53 story tall twin towers of Mississauga are quite the eye catcher for anyone who visits this sub urban city in Ontario, Canada. I was taken by them when my sister dropped me and my children at the sears store to meet my brother. They are residential condominiums and quite the architectural achievement. Named after America's most famous female entertainer, the towers are actually called the Absolute Towers.

They tower the skies of Mississauga giving it the feel of a big urban city, but nothing like Toronto of course. They are a sight to see, you can't miss them if you visit Mississauga.
Absolute Towers (Marilyn Monroe to…

Check Mississauga Hotel Deals